christoff
@

Hello everyone, my name is Chris & I’m currently living in the lovely city of Bristol, UK. From good old Yorkshire originally & boy do I miss it up there! I’m 26 & have been a fan of tattoos for a long time now, but have yet to embrace the ink myself. I feel the time is finally here & have been working on a design that I would like to have on the under side of my right arm. It’s a map of where the planets were (roughly) aligned in relation to the sun when I was born. I have done my research to make sure the positions are accurate & have created a work in progress of what the design may look like, opting for classically recognised symbols for the planets. I’m not the best artist in the world so apologies for that, but what do you guys think of this design & what could be done to improve it/add to it? Many thanks for your feedback.

Oh & here is the link to the design I just uploaded into the photo album on here: http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3770&pictureid=6963

Cheers,

Chris

UK Carl
Participant
@uk-carl
christoff;70898 wrote:
Hello everyone, my name is Chris & I’m currently living in the lovely city of Bristol, UK. From good old Yorkshire originally & boy do I miss it up there! I’m 26 & have been a fan of tattoos for a long time now, but have yet to embrace the ink myself. I feel the time is finally here & have been working on a design that I would like to have on the under side of my right arm. It’s a map of where the planets were (roughly) aligned in relation to the sun when I was born. I have done my research to make sure the positions are accurate & have created a work in progress of what the design may look like, opting for classically recognised symbols for the planets. I’m not the best artist in the world so apologies for that, but what do you guys think of this design & what could be done to improve it/add to it? Many thanks for your feedback.

Oh & here is the link to the design I just uploaded into the photo album on here: http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3770&pictureid=6963

Cheers,

Chris

If your art is what you want, then I would take your idea/piece to tattooist, one you are happy to use, recomendations, do a bit of research into local and not so local tattoists.

Ask Him/Her to render your piece, as they are normally shit hot at art…LOL

This will no doubt cost you an hour’s work at their given hourly rate, but it’ll be worth it.

They may have ideas/suggestions that you can add to your piece, or things that can be improved.

Let us know how you get on….

Carl

Mountain_Man
Participant
@mountain_man

Hey Chris and welcome. I like the concept thats a fresh idea and ya research your local artists and when you find one you like pick his/her mind and see what you come up with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.