big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

Hi my name is Adam, I’m 38 and had my first tattoo at 15 done with indian ink and a needle and ive been hooked ever since! I am 1 session away from completing a traditional japanese dragon sleeve and chest piece, which is also a cover up of 5 tattoos, done by Diego at MVL tattoo in Leeds, and have just started a bio/mechanical sleeve and chest piece on my left side, in the style of Guy Aitchison, which is been done by Phil Webster of Skin Chaos@tattoo house in dewbury, which im stoked about, and when thats complete im hopefully having a full back piece done in both traditional japanese and bio/mech (will look like the traditional japanese is peeling away and underneath is the bio/mech which well help bring the 2 different styles on each side together! I have heard very good things about Phil but would appreciate any feedback from people who have been inked by him!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

HI Adam

I know Diego’s work and he is a great artist (I am also from Leeds).

As for Phil Webster he is 2 hrs away from completing my backpiece

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/?action=view&current=BackpieceSession10-8.jpg&newest=1

Feel free to check it out each session is numbered.

He is an awesome artist and tell him Matt (backpiece guy from Leeds) pimped him out and get a decent rate :p

Take Care
Matthew

Angellik
Participant
@angellik
big-ad;67159 wrote:
Hi my name is Adam, I’m 38 and had my first tattoo at 15 done with indian ink and a needle and ive been hooked ever since! I am 1 session away from completing a traditional japanese dragon sleeve and chest piece, which is also a cover up of 5 tattoos, done by Diego at MVL tattoo in Leeds, and have just started a bio/mechanical sleeve and chest piece on my left side, in the style of Guy Aitchison, which is been done by Phil Webster of Skin Chaos@tattoo house in dewbury, which im stoked about, and when thats complete im hopefully having a full back piece done in both traditional japanese and bio/mech (will look like the traditional japanese is peeling away and underneath is the bio/mech which well help bring the 2 different styles on each side together! I have heard very good things about Phil but would appreciate any feedback from people who have been inked by him!

Do you have any pics of your bio/mechanical piece in progress? my husband has a bio/mechanical piece would love to see diff peoples takes on it 🙂

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

Thanks for your comments guys, i havent put any pictures of the bio mech on because its a cover up and ive only had line work done so its hard to see the form at mo but as soon as it has some depth i will post pictures.

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Hi Mate. Welcome.

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

Thanks for the welcome guys!:D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.