Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Hi everone,
just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the community.

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for some time now and when I started to research it in more detail a few days ago I found this forum. Have been reading a lot of the threads and found it really helpful so I thought Id become a member to be able to share my thoughts with you as well. I am not set on any design yet but I admite the artwork that is displayed in the different tattoing styles.

I have some ideas about the direction Id like to go in and will see where that takes me. Sadly I am completely unskilled in terms of drawing something up myself but when the time comes I will probably ask an artist to do a custom piece for me, because Id like it to be one of a kind.

I am 20 year old girl, about to be 21 in a few weeks, and currently live in Berlin, Germany. Im in the middle of my bachelor studies and will go abroad for two semesters this August. I love all kinds of sports and am generally active but I also enjoy reading and listening to all types of music. Other than that I really enjoy travelling, am actually on holidays in Colombia right now, beautiful country, and getting to know other cultures and languages.

Not really sure what else to say, just looking forward to get to know some of you better and share some thoughts on the boards. If you have questions just fire away ๐Ÿ™‚

J

Vynidual
Participant
@vynidual

Welcome!

(10 characters)

airmail
Participant
@airmail

Hi J Welcome to the forum.

I’m pretty new to this forum also. I have two tattoos and learned alot here. What I did is look at a ton of tattoo pictures then picked a few that I really liked. I printed them out tried them on. Cut them out then looked at them for many days. After I settled on the one I liked I took it to my artist friend that does my tats. He worked up ideas and we talked and changed things enough to make it a one of a kind piece. Worked for me I’m very happy with the two I have. I’m working on my third.:D Check out my album. Let me know what you think.

Terry

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Thanks for the welcome everyone, this board is really great. I cant stop reading ๐Ÿ˜€

Terry I have been trying to draw some of my ideas on myself but it just ended up looking horrible due to my complete lack of skills ๐Ÿ˜‰ I will try the printing version, thanks for that idea!

airmail
Participant
@airmail

J you are welcome. Keep us informed. We need pictures.;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.