sara*
@

i’m not very good at introductions but i’ll give it a whirl. i’m sara, i’m 25 and i live in london although i was raised in los angeles. i have long loved tattoo’s and have several already with plans for more. i mostly came here because i have an idea for a tattoo but not a very good idea of where to put it (which has actually never happened to me before) so i am here looking for advice and will probably post a query about it soon! i work as a legal librarian and so most of my tattoo’s need to be out of sight but i still like having some sort of cohesive design pattern around my body even if the tattoo’s share nothing in common…hence why i’m stumped as to where to put my next one!

anyway…hi! i’ve gotten all my tattoo’s in the states (yoni tattoo in los angeles and stained skin in ohio) except for my most recent which i got at evil from the needle in camden.

so…yes
sara

airmail
Participant
@airmail

Hi Sara. I’m new here also. London legal librarian, wow say that three times real fast.;) Do you travel to the states for your ink? Looking forward to seeing your tattoos.

Terry

sara*
@

hi terry 🙂 – i moved to the UK 5 years ago and i’d already gotten most of my tattoo’s done (6 and i now have 9), i did get 1 done on a trip back to california to visit my mum, another in ohio when i went for my dad’s funeral and then my most recent i got in london at evil from the needle.

i put all my tats in my ‘tattoo album’ and now that i have completed that…i’m off to browse the forum!

airmail
Participant
@airmail

Sara I just added my only tat to my album.(Just figued it out) I’ll check out your album and you can check out mine.

Terry

airmail
Participant
@airmail

Sara, I just checked out your album. Very nice tattoos.

stariray
Participant
@stariray

hi! i’m murielle… im 23 and i got my first tattoo 2 months ago, it was painful because the needle was scratching my spine. anyway, i think it’s cool and i feel like i have finally expressed myself…:)

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Wow. Loads of new chicks. Well, welcome to the fours, and show us your tat!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

wondering what the blue one is on the back of your neck lol, like the sun one, small tattoo’s im guessing they all have little underlying meanings – cool

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

And Murielle, nice stars, and picked the right colours for your skin tone 😛 they look good! very girly =] welcome both of you!

this deserved double post btw =]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.