strick9
Participant
@strick9

Waz up pepps,benn lurking around here for a few days,thought I’d say hi.
Been colecting for years,and love all things tattoo.
This seems like a cool place to hang out:cool:
So hi everyone, Bill

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums!
Yeah this is a pretty fun place to associate with.
We have a decent group of people that are active daily, and we always have new interesting threads.

-Biker

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
BIKERinBLACK77;55498 wrote:
Welcome to the forums!
Yeah this is a pretty fun place to associate with.
We have a decent group of people that are active daily, and we always have new interesting threads.

-Biker

THIS LOOKS LIKE A ‘PERSONAL’ AD.

Biker, I’m going to give you shit every time I see you on here. I would put a smiley here, but I don’t like them.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Major Vagabond;55500 wrote:
THIS LOOKS LIKE A ‘PERSONAL’ AD.

Biker, I’m going to give you shit every time I see you on here. I would put a smiley here, but I don’t like them.

Dude you don’t know who you’re talking to. I’m the king of tearing someone up with words.
Don’t fucking call me out unless you’re prepared.

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
BIKERinBLACK77;55514 wrote:
Dude you don’t know who you’re talking to. I’m the king of tearing someone up with words.
Don’t fucking call me out unless you’re prepared.

Calm down dude, you’re the king of taking things the wrong way. I’m just messing.

Sorry about the cat fight on your post strick. :]

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Major Vagabond;55518 wrote:
Calm down dude, you’re the king of taking things the wrong way. I’m just messing.

Sorry about the cat fight on your post strick. :]

No, I’m the king of not taking shit from people; especially from someone on the internet. So don’t try being a big bad internet tough guy.

And Strick-There’s no cat fight. Just an exchanging of words.

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
BIKERinBLACK77;55520 wrote:
No, I’m the king of not taking shit from people; especially from someone on the internet. So don’t try being a big bad internet tough guy.

And Strick-There’s no cat fight. Just an exchanging of words.

Jessssssuuuusssss, I’m not trying to be a big bad internet tough guy. When I said that, I was just teasing you about the personal post convo. I’m not the type to get into arguments, I just don’t care enough. That’s for other girls to get into. I wasn’t being rude, or being bitchy, I was making a joking remark, k? Do you understand what angle I was coming from?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Major Vagabond;55521 wrote:
Jessssssuuuusssss, I’m not trying to be a big bad internet tough guy. When I said that, I was just teasing you about the personal post convo. I’m not the type to get into arguments, I just don’t care enough. That’s for other girls to get into. I wasn’t being rude, or being bitchy, I was making a joking remark, k? Do you understand what angle I was coming from?

Yeah, so it’s dropped.
Just keep it in mind.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Hi and welcome the forum x

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Dahmmm,highjacked on my first post:eek:It’s all good though,glad to be here,and i always like a good cat fight:cool:

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
strick9;55605 wrote:
Dahmmm,highjacked on my first post:eek:It’s all good though,glad to be here,and i always like a good cat fight:cool:

LOL! It doesnt happen too often x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome
Looking forward to seeing your ink.

Take Care
matthew

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome to the forum

hollymolly87
Participant
@hollymolly87

Hey strick, welcome

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i would suggest cat fights are kept to private messages, in the open forum dont look good to other readers. !!

welcome to the forum strick, its normally pretty calm around here :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.