MeganS
Participant
@megans

My name’s Megan, I’ve been thinking about getting into the tattooing industry for a while now and I’m hoping to find an apprenticeship, but in the mean time I’m going to put together a portfolio of art, and joined this forum in the hope of some advice. Does anybody know what sort of materials I should use (pencil drawings, paints, pens etc), and how many pieces I should do? Any help is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜€

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums!
Good luck with your venture into the tattooing world and getting an apprenticeship.
Just put together your best works that you think represent your skills the best.
If you have any your work on your computer, you should upload a few pics and we’ll give you some feedback and help your start to organize a portfolio.

MeganS
Participant
@megans

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ ill try to upload some of my art this week and see what you all think

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum megan,
its a hard career to get into and apprenticeships aint often offered out.

the portfolio should have a range of various styles and mediums, but only place in there what is completely finnished. try placing some sketches and then completed stuff of tattoo flash style, but also paintings and any portraits you have done.

good luck in your quest, i look forward to chatting on the forum with you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.