pyrobee
Participant
@pyrobee

I am stationed overseas and was looking for some new ink and thought I would search for a good forum to ask some questions about a possible cover up and someone to do a drawing out of what I describe.. Well I hope to chat with some of you soon…

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. Let’s see what you wanna cover up

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums!
Please post a picture of the piece your want covered up and we’ll provide some feedback.

pyrobee
Participant
@pyrobee

I cannot post attachments yet for some reason so if someone thinks they can help or post the images for me let me know. I am anxious to get one covered up and maybe one finished before I leave the island here.

pyrobee
Participant
@pyrobee

i just added the pics to my albums so check them out there and post what you think and suggestions to add cover or delete.

hollymolly87
Participant
@hollymolly87

Hey Welcome

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i think people might need a little more info before suggesting anything….
which tattoo do you want covering?
what things do you like?
what dont you like?
colour?
black/grey?

good luck on getting something drawn up as most people are busy, but you might be lucky

ps…. welcome to the forum

pyrobee
Participant
@pyrobee

Well I like all old school… I dont know like sailor style tatoo and coloring. or black if some one has a good idea with black ink.

I dont want tribal that is for sure. and I would like to cover the clover or make like a celtic half or quarter sleeve.
the maltesse cross and fire symbol I would like to have a half or quarter sleeve and somethings added to the cross itself. as for the two on my chest I am gonna add some nautical stars for my wife and I’s marriage and then some shading for back ground around them and add whatever to them like our names or a place for our childrens names in a banner or something in that sense.. I am open to everything EXCEPT tribal… Black Color but I like the old school sailor style coloring and shading…

Any design ideas or someone that wants to draw for me on their own time can PM me or email me at pyrobee@gmail.com! we will work something monetary out!

Thanks guys and oh yeah your forum Rocks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.