Ozzygt
Participant
@ozzygt

Hey
My names Jeremy and I’m a 25 year old dude from Billings MT. I’m pretty easy going and fun to be around. I’m really into cars -Mitsubishi’s/Rotary Mazdas for imports and Chevy’s for domestics, classic rock and metal -some of my favorites include Ozzy (obviously) and Bad Company/Paul Rodgers. I dig movies, partying, video games on my Xbox 360 (Forza 3 and Fallout 3 rule). With all that in mind, oddly enough I have always been interested in Earth Science/Astronomy and am only 3 classes away from a BA in Geology. I am currently taking a breather but hope to go back to finish someday.

I only recently got a divorce from my wife of 3 years (she was a very cruel/crazy woman once we were married), and after embracing my newfound freedom, one of the things I decided to do was to finally get into tattoos. I had ideas or drawings that I had done but I had never had the opportunity nor the ability to indulge them. I got my first tattoos in September and I just got my 5th one. I love all of the ones I have but in the future I will probably exercise a little more restraint and planning when it comes to the more intricate tattoos I have in mind. I will post an album up with the ones I have so far…none of them are too intricate or groundbreaking but are instead things that I found very personal or cool.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

wow…. now thats what ya call an intro.. its great to find out about someones background.
welcome to the forum, i look forward to catching up you on the threads

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

Nice intro & welcome to the forums ๐Ÿ™‚

Ozzygt
Participant
@ozzygt

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Well hello Jeremy congrats on the tatts and the ex if its a good thing for ya, if not I offer my apologies. Welcome to the forum.

Ozzygt
Participant
@ozzygt

lol trust me its a very good thing. Thanks for the nice welcome.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.