oliveri2
Participant
@oliveri2

I am from Cairns.Australia and 47, got my first tatto at 46.
Now with 5 tattoos and another later this month 🙂 and ideas for another 3 (at this point).
I am also married to wonderful woman (same age) who said she would never get a tatt…..She now has 2 and thinking of her next.

Cheers,
Dom

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hey Dom, and welcome 🙂

It’s never too late to get tattooed!

Aussie Aussie Aussie

oliveri2
Participant
@oliveri2

Been to many a Tattoo Show over the years, just didn’t want rush in.
My next Tatt is a “Vargas” pin up,reminds me of my wife, I’ll post a few more pics when i get a decent photo.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Sounds cool, looking forward to it.
I’ve never been to a tattoo show before, it’s something i’ll definitely try out one day. Might even enter in one 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

goldish
Participant
@goldish

thought this is the best place to ask this question since i saw lots of pro,s here.is it possiable to cover white vitiligo marks with skin color tatto ink.i know there are no perfect match when it comes to sking color but how close it could get.
cant u guys creat perfect match for each skin by mixing colors.
your answer would be highly appriciated.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Goldfish

In answer to your question the answer is not straightforward.

You can mix pigments that will come reasonably close to skin tone but since the skin changes colour quite a bit with exposure to sunlight, age, temperature etc the match will always be different to that of your own skin.

Also tattoos fade with age so the difference will become much more noticable.

It is not impossible to get a cosmetic tattoo but to be perfectly honest there are many foundation creams that will do a hell of a lot better job.

This is because you can get a much closer match to your own skin tone as there are many more colours that you can use.

Also it is much easier to remove if you do not like the result as you just wipe it off.

Should you still wish to continue I would suggest contacting a dermatologist to put you in contact with a medical tattooist (as apposed to a tattoo artist) they will have much more experience in meeting the demands that is required for this type of ink.

Take Care
Matthew

goldish
Participant
@goldish
Sherav;52174 wrote:
Hi Goldfish

In answer to your question the answer is not straightforward.

You can mix pigments that will come reasonably close to skin tone but since the skin changes colour quite a bit with exposure to sunlight, age, temperature etc the match will always be different to that of your own skin.

Also tattoos fade with age so the difference will become much more noticable.

It is not impossible to get a cosmetic tattoo but to be perfectly honest there are many foundation creams that will do a hell of a lot better job.

This is because you can get a much closer match to your own skin tone as there are many more colours that you can use.

Also it is much easier to remove if you do not like the result as you just wipe it off.

Should you still wish to continue I would suggest contacting a dermatologist to put you in contact with a medical tattooist (as apposed to a tattoo artist) they will have much more experience in meeting the demands that is required for this type of ink.

Take Care
Matthew

thanks Mattew.really appriciate ur brief reply on the subject.

artfabrica
@

Hi everybody 😉
Sorry for spam, but maybe this site with tattoos could interest someone 😮
http://403fd43dm2khm-nymdvbri8yz-.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=123

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the boards

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Enough of the thread jacking. Welcome Dom. Vargas kicks ass. Can’t wait to see your idea

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.