Gothic Scum
    Participant
    @gothic-scum

Just wanna say HELLO to all!
    I got my first tatt at 1984 and I have never regret it, of course it doesnt look so good anymore after more than 24 years, but my tatts mean more to me than just “body decoration”, I wouldnt replace it, even if it would be possible.
    I havnt regret it, but I know many people, who wanted to get rid of their tatts again after some years, so before you go for your first tattoo, think about it very well, it is not to remove without ugly scares and dont get fooled by any photos from laser removal … if you see a “removed tattoo” without scares, be sure the photo is a fake.

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

That is great advice Gothic Scum…welcome to the forum.

Gothic Scum
    Participant
    @gothic-scum

Thanx for the welcome!
    The advice … I know many people, who are unhappy with their tattoos because they decided to fast for an image/design and too cause they have chosen the wrong part of the body.
    And Ive talked to some people, who are more than thoughtless and have seriously said: When I dont like it anymore I go for a laser removal!
    A tattoo isnt like a haircut, too things like vanishing tattoos do not exist, they fade out, but they dont vanish completely, some parts of lines and shadows will always be to see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.