ReversaTattTattooRemoval
Participant
@reversatatttattooremoval

Hello guys!
So my name is Dave Cope, I have a few tattoo and sort of considered some more in the future. I also happen to be a physician assistant that owns and operates a tattoo removal business in Florida with currently 7 locations. I do all the removals myself at every location and therefore probably one of the most experienced people in tattoo removal.
It’s not my purpose to shamelessly self-promote myself here but I wanted to be a possible resource in the subdirectory about tattoo removal. I’ll follow it and answer any questions to the best of my ability.
Additionally, when I get closer to pulling the trigger on a new tattoo I wouldn’t mind seeking some advice of you kind folks here.
Best Regards.
Dave

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

Hi Dave
Welcome to the forum. sounds like you have plenty of experience and will be valuable in the removal section. thanks for being upfront about the self promotion bit and feel free to keep your sig link in place but please keep any direct links to a minimum unless asked . You are free to link to your tattoo directory listing at any point. Please add your businesses here http://www.thetattooforum.com/add-listing/?listing_type=gd_place

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.