Luna222
Participant
@luna222

@Sam-I-Am 146634 wrote:

I like your plan, except I’m for full vibrant colors.

Thanks SamIAm, are all your tattoos color? I’ve thought about both and love the look of black n grey, I wear a lot of black and not a lot of coloring clothing as well, glad the color on my wrist doesn’t clash with clothing colors I wear, that would bother me..

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Luna222 146639 wrote:

Thanks SamIAm, are all your tattoos color? I’ve thought about both and love the look of black n grey, I wear a lot of black and not a lot of coloring clothing as well, glad the color on my wrist doesn’t clash with clothing colors I wear, that would bother me..

I, too, wear a lot of black, but I recently got some bright retro style tie-dyed tank top shirts that go very well with my colorful tattoos. (yes, mine are all colored)
My skin takes and holds colors very well. My main tattooer is from Texas, and I’m quite a novelty for him. (seems the norm in Texas is Mexicans and sunburned people)

Luna222
Participant
@luna222

@Sam-I-Am 146647 wrote:

I, too, wear a lot of black, but I recently got some bright retro style tie-dyed tank top shirts that go very well with my colorful tattoos. (yes, mine are all colored)
My skin takes and holds colors very well. My main tattooer is from Texas, and I’m quite a novelty for him. (seems the norm in Texas is Mexicans and sunburned people)

203 hours being tattood,,,holy shit! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have about 1.5 ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Luna222 146653 wrote:

203 hours being tattood,,,holy shit! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have about 1.5 ๐Ÿ™‚

My first one was two hours. You have to start somewhere!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.