Meggles
Participant
@meggles

Got this done yesterday, covering up hideous southern cross stars. It’s super frustrating not being able to photograph the whole thing in one photo because it wraps a bit.

Going back in a few weeks to finish all the colour – I’m dying to have it finished and all pretty! 😀

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Meggles 145825 wrote:

Got this done yesterday, covering up hideous southern cross stars. It’s super frustrating not being able to photograph the whole thing in one photo because it wraps a bit.

Going back in a few weeks to finish all the colour – I’m dying to have it finished and all pretty! 😀

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/R7GxQTy.jpg[/timg]

here ya go,you had the image tags wrong 🙂 welcome to the forum

looks good ! will look better when finished.

and I think the pics are fine,thanks for providing quality pictures,some of the ones we see here are terrible.

R7GxQTy.jpg

Meggles
Participant
@meggles

Haha cheers, I posted the URL originally but it was huge so was trying to do thumbnail size.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome nice solid work. Please make sure you come back and show us the finished piece

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Great start, looking forward to seeing it finished.

Meggles
Participant
@meggles

So I guess I never came back to post an update. Oops.

This is it finished and fresh .. I’ll have to get a pic of it now that it’s healed totally and settled down.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

looks great. any story behind the design?

Meggles
Participant
@meggles

looks great. any story behind the design?

Uhh yeah… It’s for my son.  Rainbow lollipop is because we always called him “my boy lollipop” and he’s our rainbow baby.  The watch has the date and time of his birth. Anchor because I dig traditional tattoos, and uhh… he anchors me? I guess.. I dunno. Nothing soppy. Heh 🙂

Devious6
Participant
@devious6

It looks great!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.