barndog
Participant
@barndog

25g6qlh.jpg

I got this pirate skull done on my hand as a sort of gapfiller, I already had a crap tribel I got one night drunk, im looking to cover the tribel and fill in the spaces, any ideas what would look better than keeping the tribel?

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

I’m blank….good luck! I’d go ask a Tattoo artists

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

That looks like a lot of black to cover. And a painful spot to laser. Maybe contact your artist and have them ponder it for a while?

I like the pirate.

barndog
Participant
@barndog

Thanks, the only thing I can come up with is doing all black around, even up to where my sleeve starts, be like its night sky, mybe putting a moon and white stars, or mybe not?

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Here’s my thoughts. To cover the tribal, I suggest the flag known as the “Jolly Roger”. Not a whole flag, but just enough to cover the tribal, and perhaps giving the appearance that the pirate is sitting on it. Then just put pieces of treasure (coins, jewels, etc) in various spots in the vacant areas, and top it off with swords, guns, whatever.

(I like the pirate too)

barndog
Participant
@barndog

Nice idea Sam, I like it a lot, gonna go with that defo, will have talks with my tattooist and see what we come up with, nice 1 my friend

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 145254 wrote:

Here’s my thoughts. To cover the tribal, I suggest the flag known as the “Jolly Roger”. Not a whole flag, but just enough to cover the tribal, and perhaps giving the appearance that the pirate is sitting on it. Then just put pieces of treasure (coins, jewels, etc) in various spots in the vacant areas, and top it off with swords, guns, whatever.

Awesome idea!! Glad you’re going with it Barndog.

barndog
Participant
@barndog

Thanks, will post pics when I get it done, wont be until mid September untill I can get a free appointment 🙂

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I like the flag idea! Spot on!

barndog
Participant
@barndog

haha, u do realize I only have a few inches of free space for all that lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.