basementcat
Participant
@basementcat

…. well its been healed for a while but in all honesty i forgot to post the photo on here. Anyway here they are, I adore them!

Dan
Participant
@dan

very nice !

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Nice work!

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Sweet …..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Very nice so clean

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

Nice, how do shin tattoos feel?

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

Wow! I’m impressed! I like how soft the colors are while still being somewhat bold. I always enjoy purple in tattoos. My shins hurt badly so hopefully you didn’t suffer too much! Pretty awesome!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Afink87 144823 wrote:

Nice, how do shin tattoos feel?

I have both shins done. One done by Iker Ruiz by far the most painfully tattoo I have ever had I had serious thoughts about tapping out with the knowledge that it would never be completed he is from Spain. The other one done by Josh Woods and I could have easily taken a nap during it.

basementcat
Participant
@basementcat

It was really weird tbh getting the shins done (painwise) some parts i kid ye not were like being licked on by kittens, yet other parts i was saying the baddest of all words in my head. I made the mistake of getting the cats outline done after a 12 hour night shift with no sleep. wont be doing that again. it was a mixed bag really. the oddest sensation was the highest points of the tattoo…. nearest the knees. it felt like my whole kneecap was vibrating! the final session was the most painful, this was getting the cat coloured. and theres not much to it as its just a bit of shading and a touch of pink. i have plans to have from mid calf to mid thigh on the backs of my legs done….. the last session however has made me want to wait a year till i forget how nippy it can be and to erase all the talk i had with my artist about how sore the very back of the knee is to be done. but you all know how it is…. i would just have to man up and take it. after all it only really hurts during the actual session.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

These look awesome, bet you’re dead chuffed!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.