anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I posted the start of this tattoo by Luca Natalini in March 2012. Over the last 2 days, Luca reworked most of the original tattoo in order to add depth and details, filled in some of the missing elements (e.g. the trees), and added a large chunk to the bottom of the piece. I’ll probably save the remaining space on that arm for his future trips to the US, but for now, this piece is complete.

1z3m2j6.jpg

r0c9zr.jpg

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

The cap being low on the shoulder bugs me. But its really nice work! Congrats

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I am not a fan of the dog and boy I’m sure it has meaning to you. I do like the tattoo looks good

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Nicely done, looks good.

I hear of a tattoo convention in Reading, and I guess one in Allentown later. I’m going to try to make both of them.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

@buttwheat 143736 wrote:

I am not a fan of the dog and boy I’m sure it has meaning to you. I do like the tattoo looks good

That’s ok. I’m not a fan of Cornelius, but it’s a good tattoo. 😉

@jerryatrophy 143733 wrote:

The cap being low on the shoulder bugs me. But its really nice work! Congrats

Ideally, I would have liked it to flow a bit more organically up top, but I’m ok with it as it is. What really irks me are the sleeves that end in a straight line – the ones where you actually look like you’re wearing a tattoo shirt. 😡

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Nice colour work. Really well executed. Does it wrap to the inside?

I actually really like the look of a straight edge at the bottom of a sleeve. Although mine has (will have? sleeve not complete yet) a softer more flowy edge. Partly because I didn’t plan on getting a sleeve, let alone two. Partly because I have a habit of giving the artist free reign.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

@Call_me_Lola 143769 wrote:

Nice colour work. Really well executed. Does it wrap to the inside?[/quote]

It goes to about the halfway point of both my tricep and bicep. There are a few other illustrative artists I want to collect a piece from, so I’ll probably have one of them fill that space with a single piece.

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

Nice, looks like your arm has been painted. Very clean.

Aussie Sly Guy
Participant
@aussie-sly-guy

Not my style BUT very clean and vibrant.

basementcat
Participant
@basementcat

oh i like it. really colourful 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.