MarshMellow
    Participant
    @marshmellow

The GF just got this.. she says it looks good.. I say its “ok” and flawed…

gef3MnO.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum.

I don’t care for it personally, but it’s not on me. If she likes it, that’s what really matters.

If she was my girlfriend I would just say it look cool. You have to realize that the tattoo is permanent and you are not.

MarshMellow
    Participant
    @marshmellow

@Sam-I-Am 143263 wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

I don’t care for it personally, but it’s not on me. If she likes it, that’s what really matters.

If she was my girlfriend I would just say it look cool. You have to realize that the tattoo is permanent and you are not.

I understand…

she want’s another one, from the same person, but its more “detailed” and I’m just afraid its going to turn out worse than this…
    and as you said Tattoos are permanent.

The person f’ed up on the Wing above the butterfly head… but like you said its on her, so she has to deal with it… but looking at when her clothes are off, would kill to mood. lol

MarvelAvengers
    Participant
    @marvelavengers

@MarshMellow 143264 wrote:

I understand…

she want’s another one, from the same person, but its more “detailed” and I’m just afraid its going to turn out worse than this…
    and as you said Tattoos are permanent.

The person f’ed up on the Wing above the butterfly head… but like you said its on her, so she has to deal with it… but looking at when her clothes are off, would kill to mood. lol

I cant tell if its left over stencil that is leaving artifacts around the boarders or if the lines are blown out. How fresh is the tattoo in the picture?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

so because you can’t solve an argument between you and your girlfriend,you need us to decide for you ?

LOL

oh ya ! dates on tattoos are for deaths only,or at least that’s how I have known it.

we are supposed to take you seriously with member name like “MarshMellow” ? LMAO

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

I think girl will change herself opninion in future. But it will be her opinion and her solve.
    you can show her beautiful tattoos for example. But gently. And her opinion about tattoo change faster.
    but if you make her think that her tattoo is bad – you will be without women 🙂

simply educate a girl an artistic taste in the examples and then she wants to cover this )

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Was this done “professionally” ? This looks like shit the line work is awful. The only the reason to see this tattooist again is to kick them in the nuts for doing this.

MarshMellow
    Participant
    @marshmellow

@MarvelAvengers 143265 wrote:

I cant tell if its left over stencil that is leaving artifacts around the boarders or if the lines are blown out. How fresh is the tattoo in the picture?

Photo was taken right after it was done…

MarshMellow
    Participant
    @marshmellow

@NorCalDan 143268 wrote:

so because you can’t solve an argument between you and your girlfriend,you need us to decide for you ?

LOL

oh ya ! dates on tattoos are for deaths only,or at least that’s how I have known it.

we are supposed to take you seriously with member name like “MarshMellow” ? LMAO

It’s not really an argument.. just hoping is she read other peoples opinions on it she wouldn’t want to get another one by the same person.

I told her it was suppose to be the Death Date only, but she wouldn’t listen… but then again some people have both birth and death.

And no one asked for judgment or to be taken seriously based on a username… its just that a username.

MarshMellow
    Participant
    @marshmellow

@Karviniya 143269 wrote:

I think girl will change herself opninion in future. But it will be her opinion and her solve.
    you can show her beautiful tattoos for example. But gently. And her opinion about tattoo change faster.
    but if you make her think that her tattoo is bad – you will be without women 🙂

simply educate a girl an artistic taste in the examples and then she wants to cover this )

I rather be with out the women due to speaking my mind… than with someone I have to bite my tongue for.

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

@MarshMellow 143276 wrote:

I rather be with out the women due to speaking my mind… than with someone I have to bite my tongue for.

It was just a joke. I meant that if you constantly repeat that it is a very bad tattoo – she could not believe it. Purely out of a sense of contradiction: people rarely immediately realize what they have done a bad tattoo.
    Shows her а good tattoos examples for comparison.

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

If you show her that you posted this in a public forum, you’ve probably insured her leaving you already.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

she says it looks good.. I say its “ok” and flawed…

No-sex-2015

RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

Why did you let her go to this person without first checking out the shop? lol idk man, I think it is terrible, but hey it is her tattoo.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.