Knitrocks
    Participant
    @knitrocks

I finally had this done today. I`m happy with it. I used the same artist as I have for the last 5 tattoos. It really is a big relief not having that horrible rose around anymore.

5653aef6-bbc2-4bf2-9b8d-94ebe6d0bd42.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Nice job!

Who did it?

Knitrocks
    Participant
    @knitrocks

The artist is Morten Lønning from my hometown Fredrikstad in Norway. He has a studio which he is the only artist. I started using him after I saw a coworker of mine with this incredible large piece, and asked him where he got it. He has no homepage, you have to be friends at facebook to see his portfolio. Since I am a knitter, we usually exchange crafty stuff, so no money involved at all 🙂 This new piece was paid for with a custom made sweater.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

No need to be friends with him, his tattoo pics are open to the public on his fb page 🙂 (or maybe just because me and him share some mutual friends)
    Cover-up looks great!

Knitrocks
    Participant
    @knitrocks

@poxphobia 140123 wrote:

No need to be friends with him, his tattoo pics are open to the public on his fb page 🙂 (or maybe just because me and him share some mutual friends)
    Cover-up looks great!

Oh, okay 🙂 maybe he changed his settings so anyone can see his work.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Would be the clever thing to do anyways! Quite a bit of tattoo shops in Fredrikstad/sarpsborg compared to the amount of people! I’ve been getting tattooed a lot by Espen Mørken in Sarspborg myself 🙂

Knitrocks
    Participant
    @knitrocks

Yeah, I know E.M. Not personally but as a great tattooartist. I know a lot of people with tattoos made by him. Yeah, it is a lot of tattooshops here in Østfold, I think it is 5 only in Fredrikstad. Unfortunately some of them not very good.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Nice piece, and not an obvious cover.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks a lot better 🙂

0hmanda
    Participant
    @0hmanda

Looks really nice!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks tons better

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.