Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

First piece I had done by Mick Squires based in Melbourne, Australia. I had him do a Walter White (Hiesenberg) Zombie.

2m4dh11.jpg

And the second little piece I had done by Aaron Jameson also located locally to me. Not sure if some of you remember, but I was unhappy with some bright colors in my sleeve.. and I had him do a cover up of the bright colors with a skull.

vn36tc.jpg

What do you guys think ? 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Awesome work!

Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

Thanks Sam-I-Am ! I’m stoked on them.

Just a quick question about the healing of the skull, if anyone has had a tattoo done in the ditch of their arm (the bend/crease)… Can you tell me the best way to take care of it ?. It’s healing quite nicely, just a bit of hard scabbing where my arm bends.. feels so tight and sucks to sleep !

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

nice pieces! love mick squires work. one of the OGs from the AUS. as for the ditch, just try not to bend and make the skin touch as less as possible. easier said than done, so yeah. next time dry the dry wrap or saniderm method in that area.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

I dry healed mine Sam, i have oldschool rose over the crease of my arm.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Wow, those look really good! I like the skull.

Elbow ditch sucks.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Awesome pieces man. I really like Mick Squires work congrats.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 137209 wrote:

I dry healed mine Sam, i have oldschool rose over the crease of my arm.

I just had some outline work done around my elbow. It’s healing well. Dry healing works. When dry wrapping, I’ve been only using the wrap for the first day. I had my arm and shoulder wrapped and my arm pit went into a “continuous sweat” mode that was pretty fucking disgusting.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Sweet work mate:)

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

While its not my style at all, that’s damn FINE work!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Nice stuff. I really really like the skull.

I’m a little over the Walter White tattoos I keep seeing, but that’s probably because I never watched Breaking Bad.

Congrats.

Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

Thanks guys!

Yeah I’ve noticed a massive rise of people getting Breaking Bad tattoos, haha.

So as much as I wanted it, I tried to put my own little spin on it. So being a massive fan of George A. Romero’s zombie movies, I sketched up a W.W zombie.
    and Mick Squires went to work at it!

The elbow ditch healing of the skull has been one of the worst experiences! I’m literally left with one arm to do everything haha.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Dubbmented 137245 wrote:

I’m literally left with one arm to do everything haha.

One is all you need.

hmicjm11
    Participant
    @hmicjm11

Those are awesome…especially love the skull. I have thought about getting askullntattoo. I’ve seen some really good ideas that made me think.about it. Just not sure what I would do with it. I prefer for any tats to have meaning to me and not just as an appreciation of the art.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Both pieces look great. You’re lucky to have such talented artists local to you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.