poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

So, I got a new piece today! ๐Ÿ™‚ Design taken from the “Revisited” book, modern artists putting their spin on classic, old school designs. Can’t remember the names on this one(I got them somewhere), but the original is from the 20’s I believe. But the design fits me perfectly!
    Artist is Kent at Purple Pain Tattoo in trondheim, norway. Shop I worked at, amazing guy, and I’m thrilled to have his work on me! Both because I think his work is beautiful, and because he’s one of the best colleagues a girl could ask for. I have a love for old school, I know a lot of people on this forum does not, but please don’t turn it into an “it’s old school.. so…” thread ๐Ÿ˜‰ Haha! ;D My skin did break in a few places as I’m sure you can see, so those aren’t ink spots etc, just some excess seeping ๐Ÿ™‚
    Anyways. here it is! ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s on my thigh, running from about 4 inches below my hip, to about 2 inches above my knee. Excuse the shitty pic, I’m waiting for the pictures he took, but with a newborn at home he has his hands full! ๐Ÿ™‚ (and you can actually see the outline on the side of my thigh because I’m so swollen!!)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I love the dagger! A fun head makes all the difference. Also you have some pretty thighs, girlfriend.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Haha, I hate my thighs.. But thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ Probably one of those “I see it, but no one else does” things.
    I love that it smiles..
    Inspired by tahitian sacrifice daggers, which suits me perfectly as an anthropologist!
    And I gotta say… It hurt a lot less than expected! The linework was a bitch, but he lined the thing with a burnt open 18 liner, so… yeah. Bitch.
    But I numbed out pretty quickly during shading, so the rest was hardly a problem at all! ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Cute!!!!!!!

XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

Looks good and I’m surprised that it was done with a spread 18…it does not look like it at all…if I didn’t know I would think that was with a loose 9 tops but I love traditional and I’ve always wanted a dagger with the class sic skin rip and have one already drawn out for myself

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

I like old school with a twist and I think this is a pretty cool tattoo.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Very cool.
    I like the pink leopard print panties

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Like that dagger! Cool for sure! Congrats!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Very cute!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Gah, you’re getting sweet pieces quite often. I’m so envious! ๐Ÿ˜ก

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Thanks everyone ^^ Haha, I didn’t quite believe it was a 18 either, I expected a 9, but it worked out great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bert; I haven’t been getting that much these past years, so it was about time! Three new ones so far this year, and at least two more coming up!
    I need to get some ink from these awesome artists I’ve worked with the past year, still don’t have any from Kine and Thor Erik, so that needs to change soon! Also getting my knee done by Lars at Freaks Tattoo Parlor soon, that’s an awesome shop too ๐Ÿ™‚
    Was about time Kent tattooed me, he loves doing traditional and he really is the coolest guy. If you wanna cheat on Jimmy and get some old school here in town, I really recommend him ๐Ÿ™‚

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I like it. Congrats.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

It’s a really nice little piece. I love the placement, that kind of shape looks really nice on an outer thigh, very flattering. (But I may be biased, I have a cross tattooed on my own.)

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Looks good. Nice legs too.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@poxphobia 133984 wrote:

Bert; I haven’t been getting that much these past years, so it was about time! Three new ones so far this year, and at least two more coming up!
    I need to get some ink from these awesome artists I’ve worked with the past year, still don’t have any from Kine and Thor Erik, so that needs to change soon! Also getting my knee done by Lars at Freaks Tattoo Parlor soon, that’s an awesome shop too ๐Ÿ™‚
    Was about time Kent tattooed me, he loves doing traditional and he really is the coolest guy. If you wanna cheat on Jimmy and get some old school here in town, I really recommend him ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve been at freaks. David did my chestpiece ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m a bit reserved of getting tattooed in Trondheim, but when Freaks gets a visit from Javier Bergasa, I-am-fucking-there. Knee by
    Lars? that has to hurt like a traincrash.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.