poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

So, about a week and a half ago I went to see Ryan Eternal in Dania Beach in Florida! The design is all his – I saw he wanted to do it, fell in love with it, and suddenly there I was, half way across the world having no idea what I was getting into. Ryan really is great, I had an awesome experience and had a lot of fun! Was told I sat like a champ, which has to be the first time! Haha, really didn’t hurt near as much as I thought it would.
    I was supposed to use tatu derm on this, and Ryan usually uses it on his clients, but he had run out, and I brought some, but I managed to get it all twisted when I put it on….. So it’s been a bit of a spontanious after care regime, as I was in Miami and god damnit, I was going to the beach! haha, found some aqua bandages and covered it up, so that all worked out nicely. I manged to get a shitload of bug bites right underneath it, so it got very swollen for a few days in the area around it, but the tattoo it self has come out very nice! It’s not completely healed yet, but pretty close, and the colors look pretty much as bold and pretty as in the pic! 🙂

Personally I LOVE it, and I’m so happy about how it turned out! 🙂

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

that is awesome!!! is that the upper thigh? upper thigh sux. u are a trooper!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Thanks! 😀
    Haha, no, I’m not that skinny! It’s on the side of my leg, goes right across the shin. I was sitting on the floor when this pic was taken, the 100 degrees, hardly anything to eat and 5 hours of ink made me dizzy. Ofc, not until we were all done and he was taking pictures! Haha, I just sat straight down in the middle of the shop and asked for sugar.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Love this, very cute and sexy!

Well done of course and I like the idea also 🙂

And yes thighs hurt like a motherfucker!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

That’s really something! Amazing lines and colors.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

So pretty!

I always thought the leg/thigh was an easy place to tolerate. Now the vulva had me shattered.

RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

That is some beautiful color work you have acquired there. Congrats !!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

That is awesome it looks great congrats

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Very nice!
    I know the joys of getting tattooed across the shin, OUCH! Looks awesome though 🙂

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Nice addition.

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

That looks great!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Thanks everyone ^^ Absolutely love it myself, eager for it to heal up completely! The darkest areas are having a bit of a hard time to heal, as always with me, but looks like it should only be a few days 🙂 Should note that I’m terrible at aftercare, so… kind of my own fault. Haha

And yes… Shin = pain!! Ryan is a very gentle tattooer though, so for the most part it hardly hurt at all. A lot less than expected, especially since I have old surgery scars on the inside of my leg, that I got some nerve damage in. Last 20mins or so, the shin started to hurt pretty bad, and after it was done I actually ended up sitting on the floor, because I got dizzy. Had a couple drinks the night before and hardly ate that day, so I’m kinda surprised I didn’t pass out in the middle of the tattoo, but only got slightly dizzy afterwards 🙂 (and greycat; Know the feeling. My stomach piece goes pretty far down, and holy hell. Never again!)

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

All these stories I hear about the light hand, or gentle tattooer. I am so envious. My tattoo artist is the worst. I mean he is brutal!!

Sometimes I just look at him in the middle of the session and just say “I hate you dude” He knows exactly what I am talking about.lol

The guy who did the work on my right arm, and the guy who did my chest was cake. I could do a easy 12-15 hour session.(depending the spot).

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

That looks great! Really like that design.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Love the design but on the shin? 😮
    I remember my leg ink where it just slightly touches over to my shin I thought I was shed a few tears.

@ Graycat you got your vulva inked? Out of thousands of tattoos seen in person/correspondence you are only the third person I know to have had that done. Both the other 2 told me they ended up throwing up from the pain.

Personally I think only if my life depended on it I could handle getting genital ink.

Take care
    Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.