TiiffyRai94
Participant
@tiiffyrai94

Got this done at Wookies tattoo and piercing in Mannsville, Ok by Rachel Jones. ๐Ÿ™‚
https://www.facebook.com/wookiestattooandbodypiercing

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Pic doesn’t work. ๐Ÿ™

TiiffyRai94
Participant
@tiiffyrai94

I think I fixed it lol.

TiiffyRai94
Participant
@tiiffyrai94

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1”; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));

When it just got done

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Link to their facebook page works. Link to the picture doesn’t. ๐Ÿ™

TiiffyRai94
Participant
@tiiffyrai94

When it was first done

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

As long as you like it that is all that maters

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Do you have UNprofessional tattoos too?

As far as this tattoo, you should have gotten a custom tattoo designed just for you. At that location on your body you should really have a kick ass tattoo.

(get one tailor made. Not “off the rack”)

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

It’s different. Not sure if I would have gone into that specific area (ouch!) but hey, as long as you like it!

TiiffyRai94
Participant
@tiiffyrai94

lol I actually fell asleep getting it. I barely felt it… lol I know i should’ve gotten a more unique one but i like it all the same. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@TiiffyRai94 132155 wrote:

lol I actually fell asleep getting it. I barely felt it… lol I know i should’ve gotten a more unique one but i like it all the same. ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s a healthy attitude. You’re wearing it.
I does look okay.

TiiffyRai94
Participant
@tiiffyrai94

I actually had an allergic reaction to the a&D ointment. It was hard not to scratch.. ๐Ÿ™

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@TiiffyRai94 132158 wrote:

I actually had an allergic reaction to the a&D ointment. It was hard not to scratch.. ๐Ÿ™

A & D ointment has Cod liver oil in it. Many are allergic to it. When it was used when tattoo was done, tons of ink washed out when I first showered. I use Redemption now. It’s non petroleum and certified organic.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

It looked decent at first, but it clearly didn’t heal well! Get it touched up..

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@poxphobia 132182 wrote:

It looked decent at first, but it clearly didn’t heal well! Get it touched up..

Really? The stars aren’t even star shaped, half of them are in the shape of an A with a large crossbar. And a couple of the tail feathers don’t make sense either. I would NOT EVER let that person tattoo me. Ever.

Clearly the OP is happy with it, and I guess since she is wearing it that counts. And having someone more skilled touch it up could improve it. I do like the concept and placement, it is the execution that is lacking.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.