Participant
    @gawj1512

2q81t2q.jpg

2yugaxu.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Wow you used some nice real estate for it 🙂

Its not something I would have but as its your kids you cant really get much more of a great meaning to yourself 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I’m sorry but the best place for that would have been hanging on the refrigerator. In a few years your kid will be asking why in the hell did you do that. But as long as you like it that is all that matters.

You also just killed any chance of getting doggie style again.

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

LMAO I was thinking the same thing. Just didn’t know if I was going to say it.

I like the idea. I was going to do the same thing. But just something small my daughter wrote for me like( I love you DAD).

But, if you’re happy. That is really all that matters. 🙂

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

Hahaaaa!! I fucking love it anyway. I have a space saved above it for when the baby is old enough to draw and she’s gonna do the sky/birds/butterflies/sunshine for me. Truthfully, nothing could put my man off that view of me 😉

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@gawj1512 131691 wrote:

Hahaaaa!! I fucking love it anyway. I have a space saved above it for when the baby is old enough to draw and she’s gonna do the sky/birds/butterflies/sunshine for me. Truthfully, nothing could put my man off that view of me 😉

The “M” birds just popped into my mind.

It is unique and colorful.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Sam-I-Am 131692 wrote:

The “M” birds just popped into my mind.

It is unique and colorful.

Love it Sam!

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, I know, but I wanted it there just for me, the place where my babies lived for 9 months (couldn’t have it on my tummy as it’s RUINED by all 3 of them) it’s their little story on my body… I am super sentimental about my kids, I have had their baby grows made into teddy bears, their scan photos printed onto hanging hearts with their names, dates and times of birth and this is just an extension of all the memories we make together. I could never regret it but it’s a big piece so having it in a place where I can cover it, just for me to see (and my fellow ink buddies) is the perfect place.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

If you’re happy, I’m happy! I like the colors.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I like the angel. Would have made a cute little tattoo. And the artist did a good job of making it all look like crayon. But I have to agree with Butt, that is a whole lot of precious skin taken up by a bad drawing. And you put it where the one person who does appreciate it the most can never see it. You.

Better on the fridge.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.