Asenath83
    Participant
    @asenath83

Following up on this thread:http://www.thetattooforum.com/shoulder-tattoo-extension-t22791.html, here is the final design:

tumblr_mmp7efBAk71rtlo4ao1_1280.jpg tumblr_mmp7efBAk71rtlo4ao2_1280.jpg tumblr_mmp7efBAk71rtlo4ao3_1280.jpg

2.5 hours so far. Another session for a bit of line work at the back (despite calling herself a “mean old bitch”, Janine thought having the front bit near the armpit to heal was quite enough) as well as shading. The feather will also get a rework, but probably in a separate session.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Asenath83 127528 wrote:

Following up on this thread:http://www.thetattooforum.com/shoulder-tattoo-extension-t22791.html, here is the final design:

tumblr_mmp7efBAk71rtlo4ao1_1280.jpg tumblr_mmp7efBAk71rtlo4ao2_1280.jpg tumblr_mmp7efBAk71rtlo4ao3_1280.jpg

2.5 hours so far. Another session for a bit of line work at the back (despite calling herself a “mean old bitch”, Janine thought having the front bit near the armpit to heal was quite enough) as well as shading. The feather will also get a rework, but probably in a separate session.

Personally I would colour it all 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That looks good, but if you color it all as Peter said, it would be awesome!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I would color it all as well. Also found the area around the arm pit actually healed very easily for me except for the bruising lol

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I like the contrast of the colour against the black, I’m assuming that the roses will get coloured in on the next session.

When you first said paisley I thought ewww, because I hate paisley designs. I remember paisley fabrics in the 70’s (yup, I’m that old) and even then didn’t like them (btw I was a kid back then).

But I have to say that I really like what was done here. It is very different and very feminine. Can’t wait to see it finished.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 127541 wrote:

I remember paisley fabrics in the 70’s (yup, I’m that old) (btw I was a kid back then).

I was in junior high school in 1968 when I campaigned for Richard M. Nixon!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I like it. It could be a tad bit cleaner but I like it never the less

Asenath83
    Participant
    @asenath83

I like the contrast of the colour against the black, I’m assuming that the roses will get coloured in on the next session.

Agreed, I think the feathers and roses would get lost in the whole thing if we coloured it all.

When you first said paisley I thought ewww, because I hate paisley designs. I remember paisley fabrics in the 70’s (yup, I’m that old) and even then didn’t like them (btw I was a kid back then)

70s paisley was awful, mostly because of the questionable colour choices. The pattern is a lot older though and I like how organic it can be if done right.

Thanks guys!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Impossibly lovely. I really adore it.

Asenath83
    Participant
    @asenath83

Oops I just see I never posted a picture of this one finished.

(This was a few days old when the picture was taken, the green and red in the roses is not uneven)

Asenath83
    Participant
    @asenath83

Grmpf…
    JJPnuKA.jpg

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.