Demented_Thoughts
    Participant
    @demented_thoughts

Went to get my Eiffel Tower tat yesterday. After much deciding on where to put it i went with my arm. The spot I got it in hurt a lil bit but nothing to major. My finger was much worse than this and this took an hr as my finger took 5 mins.

8480404328_70351bd98a_zps19621407.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

It’s hard to recognize it as the Eiffel tower. This looks like it’s made of masonry. A tattoo of the Eiffel tower should show it’s signature intricate ironwork. A true tattoo artist would have been able to do it justice. (I wouldn’t show it off in Paris)
    It would have taken much longer than an hour though.

If you’re happy with it, that’s what counts.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Not a fan if im honest but each to there own, the stars ruin it more it look’s like they was just chucked on at the last minute for the sake of it. As long as you like it that’s all that counts.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Oh boy. A tribal tower. Nice.
    Its bad. Way too simple and the lines are wonky. Theres no symmetry.

“But if you like it….”

I hated it when somebody told this to me….but its for your own good.
    Maybe its time to find a better artist?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Sorry, it’s ok but nothing special. Find a better artist and get the tattoos you deserve.

Demented_Thoughts
    Participant
    @demented_thoughts

Thanks :)… But it’s tribal and the lines aren’t wonky it was drawn that way. At the top of the tower were lil pricks and things in the drawing. I’ve added the stars 2 it bc it’s what I like. No lines are wonky lolz. I told my artist I wanted it exactly how I drew it in the pic and thats how it is :). I love it and that’s all that matters.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Demented_Thoughts 123772 wrote:

Thanks :)… But it’s tribal and the lines aren’t wonky it was drawn that way. At the top of the tower were lil pricks and things in the drawing. I’ve added the stars 2 it bc it’s what I like. No lines are wonky lolz. I told my artist I wanted it exactly how I drew it in the pic and thats how it is :). I love it and that’s all that matters.

That is all that matters but you wanted a wonky tower? :confused:

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Congratz on your new tattoo 🙂

For me personally, its very boring but if you like it, then great 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

What a darling tattoo congrats

BASSCUBE
    Participant
    @basscube

Maybe it’s the leaning tower of pisa? lol

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

I dont know what it is but it looks washed out.

Its nice tatoo though hope your plzed with it.

I had a much smaller tatoo done today and it took 2 and a half hours lol

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Congrats on your new tattoo!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

willy wonka is straighter than those lines.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@Demented_Thoughts 123772 wrote:

That’s like saying you intentionally bought your car because it had a lot of body damage and the transmission was shot. You love it, great … but the artist’s skill level is what it is.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.