Participant
    @downriver

Simple and functional
    6B135476-FC29-4F34-8992-13AE8F2BE114-11235-000010AFBE8DC68F.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Pretty much removes all doubt!

Tough disease. Good luck dealing with it.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Hey they make necklaces and bracelets for that. Im a first responder and part of the training is to look for the medical jewelry first. In a life and death situation a paramedic or first responder has way too much to think about aside from forearm medical tattoos. But hey, they might see it.
    Now if its less about notification and more about celebrating your ability to cope with the disease then right on.
    Not the best execution but it isnt bad.

Doozles
    Participant
    @doozles

This has to be 1 of the best meaningful tattoo ive seen. Very beautiful!

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

It looks well done and there’s still room for a giant “I have cancer” tattoo should the need arise later.

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

I’ve done ones like this in henna in a Beauty therapist an we do henna art it’s very popular to get this done.
    I think it’s a brill idea to get it tatooed x.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@D3FiANC3 122128 wrote:

It looks well done and there’s still room for a giant “I have cancer” tattoo should the need arise later.

I agree with this, when did having a disease start being cool?, I really don’t mean to hurt your feelings but it really seem’s like this tattoo is for attention and sympathy of others. Just my honest opinion don’t take it to heart.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 122133 wrote:

I agree with this, when did having a disease start being cool?, I really don’t mean to hurt your feelings but it really seem’s like this tattoo is for attention and sympathy of others. Just my honest opinion don’t take it to heart.

Great Wardy! I guess you’ll shoot down my “I have HERPES” tattoo too!

downriver
    Participant
    @downriver

Thanks for the replies. It’s not my tattoo, but one I did for someone. Apparently he doesn’t wear his bracelet so he wanted something permanent… I was happy to do it, but I’m not nearly as judgmental as some. The cancer comment is rediculous.

Wardy, I think you are right, this tattoo is designed to get attention in the case of an emergency, sympathy i’m not so sure.

Thanks.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My guess is that your client is very happy with it. That’s what counts in the end.

cascade505
    @

Looks very inspiring, I’m glad you shared it with us 🙂

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

This idea is brilliant! So people with aids could trampstamp AIDS over their asses. Brilliant.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.