Groovebird
    Participant
    @groovebird

After a long wait I finally got it done.

Design by Kostek Stekkos (Belgium)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Dipland
    Participant
    @dipland

Personally, not a fan. The blocks do not appear to be “block” shaped, and the red (in both the blocks and the dots on top) is not appealing to my eye. The solid black circles are even less appealing. Actually, I do not think there is anything about it that I like. But if you do, good for you.

Additionally, I do not see anything symmetrical.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Very unique and different congrats.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

How many hours in the planning? I looks like the door is open to continue down your arm.

Very unique indeed. (reminds me of part of the last employment test I took)

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

I like the designs, but the pyramids are a bit off.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Those “cubes” are way off Looks very amateurish sorry buddy

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Geometry doesnt work on an arm. No matter what angle u see it from the lines curve.
    The big triangle/pyramid in the middle doesnt have a line connecting from the peak to the lower left point, whereas every other part of the triangles overlap and seem to be transparent.

Do you have the exact same tattoo on the other arm? If not theres no symmetry.
    I think u meant to say geometry?

istunn
    Participant
    @istunn

I like the concept as it’s unique but yes I agree with buttwheat that the cubes are way off. You don’t even have to stare at them for a long time to know that the proportions are off, that’s the first thing I noticed.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Congrats on your new tattoo. 🙂

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

I quite like this one mate. Yeah the cubes look a bit off but it’s not a big deal. It’s something different that will polarize most people, but good on you, it’s a good one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.