x561x
    @

Posted in the wrong section at first :O

Fucking love it. Same artist for my first tattoo. He practically free handed this one.

10 Months ago give or take?
    6Nttn.jpg

Now (still has some excess ink)
    oWq9s.jpg

I don’t think I’ll be getting any more tattoos till I’m an adult.

ithompson
    Participant
    @ithompson

You should have left with it with what you had, now it just looks like a giant mess.

Too each their own, but you should probably find a new artist.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I would check out another artist.
    I was comfortable with what turned out to be mediocre. Then heeding the advise of the people in this forum I went looking for other talent.
    (I’ll post some pictures in the near future)

x561x
    @

@ithompson 119483 wrote:

You should have left with it with what you had, now it just looks like a giant mess.

Too each their own, but you should probably find a new artist.

Yeah I only get these new artists suggestions online. Even rival tattooists compliment my artist unknowingly, hell it happened today lmao. You should really find something better to do with your days, rather than joining the bandwagon of making meaningless comments against someone’s tattoo lOl.
    @Sam-I-Am 119484 wrote:

I would check out another artist.
    I was comfortable with what turned out to be mediocre. Then heeding the advise of the people in this forum I went looking for other talent.
    (I’ll post some pictures in the near future)

I have checked out several artists.

I agree with your decision. However, in my situation, I deemed my tattoo the opposite of mediocre:p I really really loved it, and new later on I’d get an addition. It only made sense to go back to the same guy, everything just felt right.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

It really comes down to this. If you like it that’s great. I personally don’t care for the black and grey style, but that’s only my opinion.(I didn’t mean to call your tattoo mediocre) You say no more tattoos till you’re an adult. How old are you?

Check out my photos. All by different artists. They’re not too appealing to some posters here.

I now have an artist tying them all together.

Later, Sam

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I’m not going to sugarcoat this… You’ve posted about this tattoo before, and you got advices before and after you got it…and now you’ve come to this.

How the hell does your head work out this logic?
    “My tattoo is missing something…”
    “Ohey! let’s add cloudthunderandFUCKINGfire to the cross”

1. Find yourself another artist…. god, haven’t you been on this forums long enough to know what a good artist can do?
    2. Stop doing drugs, it only gives you bad tattoos.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@x561x 119485 wrote:

I deemed my tattoo the opposite of mediocre:p I really really loved it

You are very delusional. This is poor to mediocre at best. sorry but click on a few senior members albums and learn what a good tattoo looks like.

x561x
    @

@buttwheat 119499 wrote:

You are very delusional. This is poor to mediocre at best. sorry but click on a few senior members albums and learn what a good tattoo looks like.

I clicked on yours and didn’t anything above mediocre, would you consider yourself a ‘senior member’? Also how many of them are there? Probably like 3 lmAo

lol i’m delusional, yaaaaaaaaa you got is ass backwards man. I value professional opinion over your’s any day, and I’ve got good reviews so far. You’re too immature to realize how biased your comments on my tattoo are, and that really sucks man I hope you grow up some day. If this community didn’t know I was 16, and I just posted a picture of my ink all the comments would be much different. If you think about this hard enough your finite little mind might be able to comprehend. We can only hope.

btw i posted this in reply to you on another thread of mine

Quote:
    Hey bud you can stick to being a dumbass on one forum ok? Don’t want to reiterate myself to you, thanks.

you can keep stalking me man just keep it on one forum to avoid further annoyance.

x561x
    @

@BertNaked 119497 wrote:

I’m not going to sugarcoat this… You’ve posted about this tattoo before, and you got advices before and after you got it…and now you’ve come to this.

How the hell does your head work out this logic?
    “My tattoo is missing something…”
    “Ohey! let’s add cloudthunderandFUCKINGfire to the cross”

1. Find yourself another artist…. god, haven’t you been on this forums long enough to know what a good artist can do?
    2. Stop doing drugs, it only gives you bad tattoos.

Should I even write out a proper reply? This type of comment is so fucking repetitive, how about you just read my responses to the other stupid fucks. Thanks man, I hope you understand..but you probably don’t lOl

If you don’t know me, you don’t know the meaning. Stick to commenting from an artistic viewpoint.

Here i put some advice in big fat blue letters for you guys. I mean fuck your either blind, or really really need to burn this statement into your head

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

You want comments from an artistic viewpoint?

Ok, for the hard of understanding, here goes…

A good tattoo:

And a shit tattoo:

oWq9s.jpg

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

If you don’t know me, you don’t know the meaning. Stick to commenting from an artistic viewpoint.

This is better than that monster you’ve created on you.
    M1310531-Skin_cancer-SPL.jpg

@Panter
    : You didnt find me as a fitting exaple for a good tattoo? Screw you…. 🙁

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

None of us do know you. All the comments HAVE been from an artistic viewpoint.
    When you solicit an opinion you have to be prepared for it. If you’re waiting for the opinion that it’s as good as you think it is, you’ll be waiting a very long time.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

@BertNaked 119506 wrote:

@Panter
    : You didnt find me as a fitting exaple for a good tattoo? Screw you…. 🙁

Sorry dude…

The one I posted was the first example that popped up in Mr Wheat’s album, I used that as the OP couldn’t see anything “above mediocre” in his album.

I feel a bit guilty about responding to him anyway now, it’s just a kid with issues. Time to leave the troll alone I think

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

That’s the point. We need to stop him from ruining his body even more.
    The cross alone was “ok”, not great, but “ok”. But this escalated into something I’ve never
    could imagine.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Don’t think we’ll stop him, sadly
    He got some great advice on another forum he’s been hammering, post copied below.
    Hopefully he’ll take it on board but I doubt it.

Wait a week, print this thread, and file it away. Put it with some shit you’re likely to read in a decade or so. That’s when you’ll get some entertainment out of this forum and your time here. You are a carbon copy of 50% of the new “one question – get pissed off at the answer” posters that come here every week, month, year.

– You’re young and naive.
    – You think you’re smarter than you are, and smarter than everyone else here.
    – You think your life has been so traumatic or exciting or difficult and that no-one here could possibly understand, bla, bla, bla.

Let me offer you a free piece of life advice… When EVERYBODY else is the asshole, you might need to re-assess the situation…. Step back for two seconds and look at the big picture. You have a bunch of random strangers from various countries ranging from probably 18 to 70 who come here for tattoos and witty banter. You think theres some secret oath to shit on new question posters? You think theres a prize if a member pisses you off first? No junior, a bunch of people who all have 10X the time in a tattoo chair as you, offered you their opinions(which YOU came here for), and you told them they were all wrong and started throwing a temper tantrum and insulting everyone.

By the “I will not be getting anymore tattoos until I’m an adult”, I can only assume you already realize you made a mistake. You shit on a bunch of peoples advice because you were smarter, rushed out and made a boring tattoo into a bad tattoo. You kinda got what you deserved. You’re still 20 years from realizing what a mistake this tattoo and you’re decision to make it worse really was. Take it as a life lesson, as it relates to tattoos, but also how it applies to people trying to help you, and you not listening. Sometimes it’s better to bite your tongue and listen to what someone has to say, even if you don’t like what you’re hearing… Nobody here has a motive to give you bad advice or be a dick to you… Nothing to gain.. recognize.

Additionally, your life hasn’t been that notable. I’ll all but bet you that. You think whatever your “chaotic” shit was is so epic, but you’re a child. You have allot of “Chaos” coming soon. Stop throwing temper tantrums and learn to accept criticism and advice….

EDIT: Just to make it totally clear, it was someone else that wrote the above, not me (although I wish I had!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.