BigD16
Participant
@bigd16

So heres the deal…. I dont want to hear anybodies shit on my tattoo. I dont want to hear your fucking criticisms because everybidy else knows such great fucking artists. The majority of the tattoo’s ive seen here have some shakey ass line work and look like fucking hell. Im not going to be ciriticised, I dont want to put up with a bunch of bullshit, I would just rather avoid the bullshit. Dont waste your time with this topic, I’ve deleted the pictures, unsubscribed from it, and I dont plan on coming back to this fucking forum.

BigD16
Participant
@bigd16

Props to anybody who notices the old man’s face in the trunk of the tree.

BigD16
Participant
@bigd16

I foregot to put this in my initial post.

These pix were taken a few days after my second session.My tattoo has been touched up and is fully healed and completely done. I will get some pictures of the final healed product.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

fdem9j.jpg

Well if you want my honest opinion, I think you got what we expected you’d get from Ron. The art is unimpressive. The lizard looks semi-realistic, but the tree looks like a cartoon so the 2 don’t work together imho. The piece is also super flat. As they say though … as long as you’re happy.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
d3fianc3;116357 wrote:
well if you want my honest opinion, i think you got what we expected you’d get from ron. The art is unimpressive. The lizard looks semi-realistic, but the tree looks like a cartoon so the 2 don’t work together imho. The piece is also super flat. As they say though … As long as you’re happy.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
BigD16;116354 wrote:
So heres the deal…. I dont want to hear anybodies shit on my tattoo. I dont want to hear your fucking criticisms because everybidy else knows such great fucking artists. The majority of the tattoo’s ive seen here have some shakey ass line work and look like fucking hell. Im not going to be ciriticised, I dont want to put up with a bunch of bullshit, I would just rather avoid the bullshit. Dont waste your time with this topic, I’ve deleted the pictures, unsubscribed from it, and I dont plan on coming back to this fucking forum.

Very mature. Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answers to. See ya around Matt Davis.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Wow… actually pissing myself laughing, why post a picture obviosly people are going to give you a honest opinion about it. Cya around. You will be missed.

Amok
Participant
@amok
BigD16;116354 wrote:

Why post if you can’t handle honest feedback? Anyway, I saw all the pics before you deleted them. The tattoo is OK but not great. And you don’t need to “know” great artists. The best artists in the world are usually easily accessible by anyone.

I’m not completely happy with my first tattoo, but I took the advice of people on this forum and elsewhere and now I know better.

If you keep an open mind your next tattoo can be much better. Good luck and stuff.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

What a douche.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What… it took him mere 2.5 hours to post his pics, expect everybody to love it, get one critique, troll the entire forum to look at all the other work in here, see that his can’t compare to most of it, decide in his own head that the only way to cope with his tattoo is to decide that all other ink is shit, cry, throw a hissy fit, edit his post, run away bawling and slam the door on his ass?

That’s quite an accomplishment.

Panter
Participant
@panter
D3FiANC3;116357 wrote:
fdem9j.jpg

Well if you want my honest opinion, I think you got what we expected you’d get from Ron. The art is unimpressive. The lizard looks semi-realistic, but the tree looks like a cartoon so the 2 don’t work together imho. The piece is also super flat. As they say though … as long as you’re happy.

I take it that’s not the actual pic he posted?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

wow, that tattoo sucks, for real, this post is a fake right?
you cant hang out here a year or two and get that tattood on your leg and not expect to get your balls busted……………damn, its huge too

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The head of the lizard is not bad the rest is pure crap….

But what is with people following fashion trends? Fuck those plaid shorts look dumb as hell like something an 80 year old would wear around his trailer park.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Panter;116382 wrote:
I take it that’s not the actual pic he posted?

Yep, it is. He has them publicly posted on his FB page.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
Wardy;116362 wrote:

Why would you waste your time with the above post what is this meant to mean.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.