Lukej
Participant
@lukej

Recently changed artists for my traditional arm and i am so so pleased, definitely the right decision! got 2 pieces left on this arm and I’m done, I can’t decide weather to go for dots and stars background or not, any ideas?

56063410150928155128817.jpg
By lukeaj at 2012-06-09

This is a small one I got for my parents, their signatures, they were so happy!

shropshire2012060900354.jpg
By lukeaj at 2012-06-09

Thanks for looking

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Really like the first piece.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Yep liking the top one. If you are referring to getting dots or stars on that one, I wouldn’t bother looks complete to me!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Liking the first one too. Hard to say what filler t get without seeing the whole arm, but looks to me like u have trad american theme going on so either stars or dots will work. Or u can have smal dots turn intobigger stars if u cant decide?

Lukej
Participant
@lukej
yodaddynukka;114350 wrote:
Liking the first one too. Hard to say what filler t get without seeing the whole arm, but looks to me like u have trad american theme going on so either stars or dots will work. Or u can have smal dots turn intobigger stars if u cant decide?

Yeh that’s it mate i mean the filler, really stuck on it. The only pic i have of my arm on this computer is really bad quality but you will get an idea of it!

snapshot201206031.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit: that bare spot is booked for july 🙂

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512
Lukej;114351 wrote:
Yeh that’s it mate i mean the filler, really stuck on it. The only pic i have of my arm on this computer is really bad quality but you will get an idea of it!

snapshot201206031.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit: that bare spot is booked for july 🙂

Yeah fillers like little stars, anchors etc. would look cool

Amok
Participant
@amok

very nice, and +1 for anchors

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You shouldn’t be thinking about filler yet mate, there is still a lot of room on that arm for some big pieces.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt, fill it out first

Lukej
Participant
@lukej
Wardy;114471 wrote:
You shouldn’t be thinking about filler yet mate, there is still a lot of room on that arm for some big pieces.

Thanks alot for the positive replys everyone! It looks like there’s alot of room but my elbow piece that you can only just see from that pic has big leaves which take up a fair bit of room! by looking at it i think i can get 2 more big pieces on, then i guess i’l think about filler/not filler! thanks everyone.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Very nice! (first pic) Really love the look. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.