FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
D3FiANC3;113355 wrote:
Well I have heard that Canada is far more lenient about tattoos than the US. Also, the field you work is a factor. I work in the white collar sector in the northeastern US and there are very few jobs in my field that will allow any visible tattoos. You can have full sleeves if you want, but you need to cover them up at work.

Yeah we seem to be pretty similar as far as the white collar side of things, just don’t show them.

As for factory work it doesn’t seem to be an issue what so ever as long as they are nothing offensive.

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Money,work and wife permitting I would happily get a fulll bodysuit but I don’t think I would ever have my face done. But tattooing is all about personal choice. Goodluck.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Been nosey what is the hourglass representing?

How big are you going? (I am considering a full chest hourglass piece is all).

Take care
Matthew

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I’m impressed. I’m too much of wimp to even consider a tattoo where I couldn’t hide it if I needed to (like at work). You have my respect (and envy). Can’t wait to see more.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
Sherav;113419 wrote:
Hi

Been nosey what is the hourglass representing?

How big are you going? (I am considering a full chest hourglass piece is all).

Take care
Matthew

I know it’s been done quite a few times, but it represents time flies and to take years off your life rather then life off your years, if that makes sense lol

Cheers,
Marcus

ur_tatau_is_probably_gay
@

Congradulations! You’re climbing your way up the ranks of the lame ass, unoriginal tattoo club! your microsoft word font is cheesy, more importantly, memorial and/or name tattoo’s regardless of circumstances are crap and in bad taste. Also, the only time face pieces are cool or badass is if your a stone cold killer doing life in folsom, which i can assume you are not. Poser.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Booked in today for the hourglass on my other side burn!

I’ll upload some pics ASAP

Cheers,
Marcus

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.