FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Started my face with my sisters initials, will be going back soon for an hourglass on the other side.

Cheers,
Marcus

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

brave man marcus,

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Braver man than I. I just committed to a tattoo above the knee and broke my arm off patting myself on the back. The face? Wowza.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

So I’m told lol I’m already committed to full: neck, head and certain areas on the face. ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

Sod that! as long as you’re sure, then, congratulations!

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove
FEARoftheDARK;113331 wrote:
So I’m told lol I’m already committed to full: neck, head and certain areas on the face. ๐Ÿ™‚

If it makes you feel better, I’m envious. I would love to get a little blue snowflake behind the ear, but I’m worried someone will see it at work. If you’re happy with it, good. (I have people who think I’m nuts for the big Tengwar script on my ribcage – I’m now limited in dress choices for conservative work functions, but it’s worth it. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
GrayCatLove;113336 wrote:
If it makes you feel better, I’m envious. I would love to get a little blue snowflake behind the ear, but I’m worried someone will see it at work. If you’re happy with it, good. (I have people who think I’m nuts for the big Tengwar script on my ribcage – I’m now limited in dress choices for conservative work functions, but it’s worth it. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Ouch! your work is that anal about tattoos, that behind the ear is too much.::( bummer. My work has a zero tolerance for discrimination that tattoos is apart of.

The only thing my works policy says we aren’t allowed as part of the dress code is crazy hair.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Wow 12345678

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
FEARoftheDARK;113340 wrote:
The only thing my works policy says we aren’t allowed as part of the dress code is crazy hair.

Why allow facial tattoos but not crazy hair? What is your job if you don’t mind me asking. If you’d rather not say that’s fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Cool position i think going with the old English style of writing makes it look a bit chavvy for my liking but end of the day it’s personal prefrence. I just think you could of had a lot cooler font.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
ezrider;113343 wrote:
Why allow facial tattoos but not crazy hair? What is your job if you don’t mind me asking. If you’d rather not say that’s fine ๐Ÿ™‚

I work in a Manufacturing plant. We design and manufacture CNC Router Systems. I work within the offices handling our customer orders and fabricated inventory.

Cheers,
Marcus

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
Wardy;113345 wrote:
Cool position i think going with the old English style of writing makes it look a bit chavvy for my liking but end of the day it’s personal prefrence. I just think you could of had a lot cooler font.

I look at it as a pretty classic font, and will be different from the script I’ll be doing on the side of my head. ๐Ÿ™‚

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
FEARoftheDARK;113340 wrote:
Ouch! your work is that anal about tattoos, that behind the ear is too much.::( bummer. My work has a zero tolerance for discrimination that tattoos is apart of.

Well I have heard that Canada is far more lenient about tattoos than the US. Also, the field you work is a factor. I work in the white collar sector in the northeastern US and there are very few jobs in my field that will allow any visible tattoos. You can have full sleeves if you want, but you need to cover them up at work.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Sorry I’m not a fan of the font either. I think the hourglass will be cool.

I love a nice side of the head tattoo. Aside from Hooper’s geometric work on heads this has to be one of my favourites.

540997_416630978363717_100000504550435_1550892_2133979738_n.jpg

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Man, that is one sweet head piece right there! ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah I’m pretty stoked on doing the hourglass, I can’t wait to get time to get down and have it done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.