T0Mlol
Participant
@t0mlol

Well well well, yesterday I got my tattoo, which was last minute by the way. I love this one statement from the novel, “The Outsiders” and that is “Stay Gold.”

The meaning is simple, don’t change who you are-stay true to yourself. I don’t do drugs or drink so basically to me gold means “pure” and it fits me perfect. What do ya think of the design though? The artist drew it up and it turned out COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than what I thought but seems pretty cool actually. Let me hear some opinions.

2howgth.jpg

Oh, I’m a 23 year old dude btw. People got this weird thing about guys with feet tats, whats the deal?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I quite like the font and the colours.

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Your body, your choice. I think it looks fine. I also like the font and color. Congrats man.

Ragu35
Participant
@ragu35

I don’t think I’d personally get a tattoo in that area, but I do like the actual piece. I loved the Outsiders ๐Ÿ˜€

Funk
Participant
@funk

Very nice, one of my favorites too!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

foot tattoos are generally for girls, especially fancy script,
but hey go for it

Panter
Participant
@panter

They’re a lot nicer about it here than on the other forum lol

Looks well done, if you’re happy with it then congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Original six
Participant
@original-six

My mate is male he has a foot tattoo.. Its a pigs head with a spike going through the mouth and out the top of the head…. It doesn’t look girly at all

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Just be sure to pick out some nice high heels and should look fine ๐Ÿ˜€

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Not my thing, but the work looks solid.

T0Mlol
Participant
@t0mlol

Haha, yeah the other forum ripped me apart.

I don’t see why foot tattoos have to be females only or something. I CAN SEE how this does look like a female tattoo but for some reason, it fits me. I’m a pretty small dude so it kinda goes for some reason, idk. Looks boss though. I didn’t want something that brings it to your attention when you see me so this was something casual I thought of. I couldn’t think of a better spot to put it where I can hide it.

The work is pretty good. Not sure I am digging the font yet but it’s alright I guess. It’s gonna have to be.

Thanks for all the comments though.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Looks great! Nice font and decent work. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.