Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Here was my very first tattoo, a paw print: http://www.thetattooforum.com/first-tattoo-pics-t19364.html?t=19364

I decided to add another paw print to it so it felt more complete, like a cat walking. Got the 2nd one a couple weeks ago.

DSC05483.jpg

Next week I’m getting a lower back tattoo of a celtic trinity knot with a sleeping cat 🙂 Probably be my last for quite awhile. I’m taking some time off work so I don’t have to have clothes rubbing on it all day for a few days.

I’ll post some pics if I can get a decent shot of it… since it’ll be a bit harder to take a photo of my back without someone to help.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Looks good 😎
I remember when you posted the first one and were thinking of adding to it then! congratulations 🙂

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
Thaela;108434 wrote:
I’ll post some pics if I can get a decent shot of it… since it’ll be a bit harder to take a photo of my back without someone to help.

Just use the timer function on your camera. It might take a couple of tries, but you’ll get it!

Looking forward to that one! My next is this coming Sunday!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

excellent, I like it

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congrats, looks great! 🙂

squirmy_wurmy
Participant
@squirmy_wurmy

It’s cute. I really like it.

GroH
Participant
@groh

Looks nice.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Thanks everyone =)

Zorba;108437 wrote:
Just use the timer function on your camera. It might take a couple of tries, but you’ll get it!

Looking forward to that one! My next is this coming Sunday!

Good idea on the timer. My camera actually has a remote but the battery is dead and its one of those weird flat batteries that you can’t find anywhere =/

Good luck with yours on Saturday! Can’t wait to see it!

LoweRD08m3
Participant
@lowerd08m3

Looks good! Something about paw prints on women… 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.