goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

I am into japanese work and my 2 1/2 sleeves don’t have meaning. Its easier to create a piece like this with meaning I find otherwise it might be a bit random.
Sleeve finished next maybe!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very nice, something none of us were thinking of, with those cogs flying off. What do you have to do to your half sleeves?

Adler
Participant
@adler

Nice tattoo. And I really like how you and the artist creatively used symbolism to represent the meanings rather than a page of script or dates or something. Again, very nicely done.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
bluey;108067 wrote:
Very nice, something none of us were thinking of, with those cogs flying off. What do you have to do to your half sleeves?

Make them full sleeves lol.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
Adler;108088 wrote:
Nice tattoo. And I really like how you and the artist creatively used symbolism to represent the meanings rather than a page of script or dates or something. Again, very nicely done.

Thanks man. Tom is super talented and a good guy if not a bit crazy but that is what often takes people from good to great.

If I was to do another rib piece I would have to do shorter sessions than 4.5 hrs or be a complete pussy and get some numbing cream.

Comparing to you arms there is no comparison! Arms 2-5 for pain out of 10 amd ribs ranges from 7-10 for me:eek:

I originally booked 3 hrs and he thought I was in for the 4 so when we got to 3 hours I was ready to give up but he said we had made good progress and we will get it finished. The white highlights at the end were ridiculously painful as the area had been worked and then left and then come back to which was agony I don’t remember once complaining when getting my arms done.

hippieman556
Participant
@hippieman556

that is one awesome tattoo i love the way it looks so real

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

This isn’t facebook. I found myself looking for the “like” button. Good piece.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
kcgreyhound;108123 wrote:
This isn’t facebook. I found myself looking for the “like” button. Good piece.

Thats funny. Thanks. Feeling much better today not as sore now!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Really very nice! It’s got that steampunk feeling about it, which I love, and looks fantastic! :):):)

Kit Piper
Participant
@kit-piper

Lovely. The shading is gorgeous.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.