goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

A per thread in General I had my tattoo completed on my ribs in 4.5 hours today which was interesting. I believe if you can cope with that you can have any tattoo for the same duration as it was a test at times!
Please have a look and see what you think. It loaded up sideways for some reason and can’t rotate for some reason.

I will upload a better one with my proper camera once healed.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Wicked!

Love it! Specially like the little cog wheels and bits coming off it!

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Thanks Peter appreciated.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Very nice. Congrats.

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Nice man, I like the detail!! Great Peice

GroH
Participant
@groh

Looks really nice.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

very nice, congrats, who did this piece?

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Tom Sugar at Alan’s Tattoos Moreton, Wirral England. Does alot of portraits and realism along with Japanese work.
Must admit I am made up with the piece and the pain was worth it but not sure my right side will be getting any work. I had a Hannya mask piece as a possible next piece about twice the size of this but not sure I could get through it. Arms are a walk in the park in comparison.:eek:
Is there a way of rotating this picture the right way?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
goldengraemes;108028 wrote:
Tom Sugar at Alan’s Tattoos Moreton, Wirral England. Does alot of portraits and realism along with Japanese work.
Must admit I am made up with the piece and the pain was worth it but not sure my right side will be getting any work. I had a Hannya mask piece as a possible next piece about twice the size of this but not sure I could get through it. Arms are a walk in the park in comparison.:eek:
Is there a way of rotating this picture the right way?

Another fine artist!

Panter
Participant
@panter

looks good dude, congratulations 😎

Rotated it in Picassa, how’s that?

Watch.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

looks good, congrats! i am itching for some new ink…

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

Very nice!!!

What was your reasoning for getting this peice?

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

That is so well done. Beautifully designed and executed!

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
irishman301;108044 wrote:
Very nice!!!

What was your reasoning for getting this peice?

I had this piece to mark the birth of my baby boy Edward on the 22nd December 2011 and we also called him after my late Grandfather who passed away on Christmas day many years ago. He passed from prostate cancer but he also had alzheimers which was the most cruel disease there is so the second watch that is fading away and bits are falling off is to remember my Grandfather by as I felt this was a good representation of how I felt the disease had changed him at the end.
The best bit is the watch itself is my Grandfathers and it was used like for like in the tattoo.

Panter
Participant
@panter

My old Mum has Alzheimers, bloody awful, very cruel disease.
Seems to be ignored by most people as “it’s just something old people get.”
Congrats on your Son though and condolences on the passing of your Grandfather. Although I’m not a huge fan of loads of deep meaning behind tattoos, that is powerful stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.