@inkedbydabest

12f338f7.jpg
cc4c365b.jpg
362af91d.jpg
31f3ec36.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Looks ok from a distance, but in the close-up shot some of the line work looks shaky.

Amok
Participant
@amok

And why is your fly down in the second pic? Looks like you’ve got some tissue paper stuffed down there too…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Not a fan of Koi’s there like the modern day tribal for me, but it look’s well done dude congrats.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The colors don’t work with your skin tone.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

ok so it is not a bad looking piece at a distance,
but there is some weird shit going on here,

what kind of water is that around koi? I have just never seen anything like it, and Ive seen a few…

the clouds are not well done, color looks brown? wind bars are not spaced the same and look kinda off,

but it probably accomplishes what you want, looks decent from 10 feet, young girls think it looks great, no hamr, no foul

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Check it out you got a tattoo. I am surprised you shared it here after the reaction to the first thing you posted.
It seems a shame that even after you were given several opinions that suggested your first tattoo was less than great that you seem to have gone back to the same tattooer.
I am guessing your user name is irony so if you decide to share your art with any Americans you might want to change it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

oh dear, i dont think this one ended too well really, the one that totally threw me was the messed up kanji that’s just floating and wobbly? i dont even really understand the purpose of that.luckily the colour sort of saved the heart tattoo for you but this isnt really the case with this one. its not the best im afraid hun and i agree that you really need to change your screen name until you can back it up with some actual artists. Sorry hun…

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i actually like the bold colors. the line work is another story.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Is it just me that finds it weird when someone posts a picture gets feedback and doesnt respond at all?

Adler
Participant
@adler
Cornishtiger;106129 wrote:
Is it just me that finds it weird when someone posts a picture gets feedback and doesnt respond at all?

No, it’s not just you. It’s almost insulting.

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

No it’s not just you….I think maybe they didn’t like everyone’s honesty. I don’t see where anyone was overly rude about their opinions, I guess it just wasn’t what they wanted to hear.

Adler…I just checked out your album. That pinup tattoo is killer, I really like it.

Adler
Participant
@adler
ezrider;106155 wrote:
…Adler…I just checked out your album. That pinup tattoo is killer, I really like it.

Thanks, I wanted a tattoo to represent my love for motorcycles and women and didn’t want a typical HD tattoo so I went with the pinup (even though she’s not on a HD) after I saw the original print from Gil Elvgren.

Inkedbydabest
Participant
@inkedbydabest
Cornishtiger;106129 wrote:

Sorry havent gotten on well i live in miami and was a bit desperate in finding a tattoo artist well now im going to finish the complete sleeve and try my best to fix it the best way possible so it doesent look that bad now i have a good artist javier acero from tattoo and co hoping to make an appointment with him soon! Thanks guys fr all the feedback

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.