xdescendx
Participant
@xdescendx

Wasn’t feeling the tribal and Panther anymore. This was after session 1 and I’ll be back there in 2 weeks
coverup1a.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

better than it was before, for sure…. what’s with the circle on the front of your delt? If that’s part of this tattoo I think a perfect circle is a HIGHLY risky proposition, and you’ll notice that some artists stay away from them completely…speaking of which, who’s the artist (I also asked you that in your into thread so just one answer will suffice)

xdescendx
Participant
@xdescendx

Thats the moon, and he did warn me in the beginning that perfect circles don’t always come out as you’d like. The next session he’s going to do some cloud like shading in the background as well as in those spaces in the moon. The tree branch will continue up a little more along the side and a couple more will come out of the top. Those will be filled in with browns. the way it is now, it just looks like the branch tee’s off because of the tribal. Tattoo’s express (Johnny Bravo Tattoos). Anthony is the artist

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Alright post up a picture after it’s done. It looks dirty I have never walked away with a dirty(ink smudged) tattoo clothing yes skin no.

xdescendx
Participant
@xdescendx

Yeah, I still had another 20 minutes after that, so it wasn’t yet cleaned up. It was spotless before I walked out ๐Ÿ˜‰ This is after 4 days. I figure it’s best to get some opinions before its even finished ๐Ÿ˜‰
tat1g.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

that raven is pretty dope, I want to see it finished, 100% imporvement over the old stuff

xdescendx
Participant
@xdescendx

Thank you mrchen. It can’t be finished soon enough ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I know how you feel, I like to finish every piece an artists starts in one setting but it cant always been done, I told the folks around here I am getting a raven myself feb 19th, I hope mine turns out as good as yours, I really like the blue and black

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Looks pretty good. I’m still waiting for someone on one of these forums to get something from Chris Adamek or even Matt Lukesh (whose skills are really progressing).

xdescendx
Participant
@xdescendx
mrchen;105990 wrote:
I know how you feel, I like to finish every piece an artists starts in one setting but it cant always been done, I told the folks around here I am getting a raven myself feb 19th, I hope mine turns out as good as yours, I really like the blue and black

I was in the chair for a little over 3.5 hrs..I was hoping he would in 1 sitting, but I wanted to be sure that he wasn’t rushing. Good luck with your raven. Are you going for realism?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i like it! def agree with mrchen, the new tattoo is a VAST improvement on what was originally there, and you would never know even at this stage that the panther was even there, the tribal will hopefully disappear after your next session but i also like the blue in there, gives it some lovely depth and light. Its great ๐Ÿ™‚

i can see what the circle was there for but will look great if anthony call pull of the smoky sky and clouds right. Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚ x

xdescendx
Participant
@xdescendx

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I was hating those. Got em in early 90’s when I joined the navy….could have been worse though. Yeah, the way my shoulder contours there may be a challenge, but I’ll have him draw it out and keep having him do it if it looks odd. Thx for putting that piece in my head ๐Ÿ˜‰ It’s always good to have some other eyes on it.

The tribal is mostly grey, so he said he’s going to work some dark browns in there to help cover that. He has to be careful not to make it too dark next to the black. I want to still be able to see it.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

lookin good so far! im in the process of getting my panther covered as well.

xdescendx
Participant
@xdescendx
D3FiANC3;105991 wrote:
Looks pretty good. I’m still waiting for someone on one of these forums to get something from Chris Adamek or even Matt Lukesh (whose skills are really progressing).

They aren’t too far. I’m looking to get another cover up, and I’ve been thinking about a space theme. Lots of blacks n blues with a couple of planets and a galaxy or something. I like the way those look. I have an old dragon that.s faded, so I’m sure something can be done with it. Was thinking of having it re-done, but nah…

yodaddynukka;106007 wrote:
lookin good so far! im in the process of getting my panther covered as well.

I’m seeing a lot of those lately. Hope ya manage to get to it

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.