kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i dont know who venom is as im not a comic book buff but it looks pretty sweet to me!

i never know who knows who so i just thought i would clarify lol i dont know many names myself so i just pretended i was talking to myself lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Not a fan of the quality of the tattoo if im honest man, if you are happy with it though who cares.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
kittykat200;105278 wrote:
i dont know who venom is as im not a comic book buff but it looks pretty sweet to me!

i never know who knows who so i just thought i would clarify lol i dont know many names myself so i just pretended i was talking to myself lol

Venom’s one of Spiderman’s enemies, and he’s awesom, and that’s all you need to know love.

and that’s a damn good likeness of him too!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Your tattoo makes Peter Parker sad.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i know who peter parker is if that redeems me at all?! ๐Ÿ˜€ lol

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i should blooming well think so too!

ZombieBelle
Participant
@zombiebelle

its not great. but if you’re happy with it thats all that matters ๐Ÿ™‚

mine aren’t amazing pieces of work, tbh they are just symbols, but if you are getting any work like this again, i would find a better artist.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

It’s humorous because that tattoo can’t be real. For starters, it looks like Venom was new and Spiderman had been there a few years… Which would be hard to do if this is your first tattoo.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
maniacthw;105519 wrote:
It’s humorous because that tattoo can’t be real. For starters, it looks like Venom was new and Spiderman had been there a few years.

It looks real enough. As you say, the Spidey on the left is older, while the one one on the right is either new, or more likely has been worked over, as are Choice letters and the horrible webbing. You see the bruising on the body around the addition. As for this being the OP’s own or his first is anyone’s guess, but since all of it is one tattoo it can still be his ‘first’ ๐Ÿ™‚

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
maniacthw;105519 wrote:
It’s humorous because that tattoo can’t be real. For starters, it looks like Venom was new and Spiderman had been there a few years… Which would be hard to do if this is your first tattoo.

that’s not Venom, that’s Spidey in the alien black suit (yes which eventually bonded with Eddie Brock to become Venom when Spidey got rid of it)

Sorry can’t help it, comic book fan ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh yeah and tattoo sucks like everyone else said…

Here are some work done by someone in the shop where i go to… now this is comic book awesome-ness…

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
xanderx;105561 wrote:
that’s not Venom, that’s Spidey in the alien black suit (yes which eventually bonded with Eddie Brock to become Venom when Spidey got rid of it)

Sorry can’t help it, comic book fan ๐Ÿ˜€
]

Don’t preach to me. Of DC’s new 52, I’m picking up something like 26 of them.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
maniacthw;105576 wrote:
Don’t preach to me. Of DC’s new 52, I’m picking up something like 26 of them.

so you still think that’s venom? ๐Ÿ˜€

Amok
Participant
@amok

Nerdfight!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
ArniVidar;105257 wrote:
ROFL!

In this context, I think those are the harshest and yet most understated words I’ve ever seen spoken on this forum ๐Ÿ˜€

Bez is dope no doubt about it, but if youre goin g to fly all the way to the uk you should also consider david corden.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
yodaddynukka;105611 wrote:
Bez is dope no doubt about it, but if youre goin g to fly all the way to the uk you should also consider david corden.

I’ll be considering anyone that’s any good, and will obviously welcome suggestions. I just hope these good UK artists know how to operate email, because I’m not flying over there just to search for artists willing to talk to me ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.