omigal
Participant
@omigal

I’m tempted to make one, but only if it is certain that it wears off completely within 2-3 years. That’s what I’ve heard.

If this is true, does it wears away completely? or will the contours remain?

In all, I will only do if it’s gone without a trace in within 3-5 years. So be honest!

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Bro, it totally wears off in like one. You should do it!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yeah sadly they wear off 🙁 I was going to get “high five!” on my palm but decided against it after knowing what wil happen.

omigal
Participant
@omigal
Wardy;95473 wrote:
Yeah sadly they wear off 🙁 I was going to get “high five!” on my palm but decided against it after knowing what wil happen.

How long time does it take for it to wear off? And does it wear off completely?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It won’t wear off completely will just look really shit and faded unless you get it touched up like every 2years

omigal
Participant
@omigal
Wardy;95525 wrote:
It won’t wear off completely will just look really shit and faded unless you get it touched up like every 2years

Ok so in 30 years I still have the contours from it?

Amok
Participant
@amok

you will probably still have ink in your skin in 30 years, its not going to disapper completely, but will look awful without touch-ups

but really i have no idea, i’m just guessing here.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Most legit tattoo artist will no guarantee palm and feet tattoos since they will fade very fast

Like everyone has said above you will get a messy blob on your hand without touch ups every couple of years

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

If you question is “is this a way for me to get a temporary tattoo that I will have no consequences from in the future?” Then, no. You will always have some, if not the majority of the ink under your skin and more than anything it will blur and fuzz out and look like poop.

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

My uncle is covered head to toe and honestly 80% of his tattoos are impossible to see what they really were other then the cobra, as for his fingers and palms are 100% blurred blobs all you can tell is they are inked. Bur on the other hand most are over 40 years old which is older then i am so this whole responce is really just random flap no help at all hehe sorry.

I vote if you want it go for it!

Megan

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you only live once, you could die tommorow.. just get it and keep getting touch ups

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.