Joink
Participant
@joink

My wife wants to cover up this tattoo she got while with her ex. She’s looking for something along the lines of a colorful/vibrant flower or something that would go up to her shoulder. Anyone have any ideas or anyone willing to photoshop/draw something over it to give us an idea? Thanks in advance for any help.

IMG_0189.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I should think that any competent cover-up artist should be able to put most anything on top of that. The best thing to do would find a good artist and show this to him. He’ll probably freehand draw over it anyway.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
ArniVidar;93038 wrote:
I should think that any competent cover-up artist should be able to put most anything on top of that. The best thing to do would find a good artist and show this to him. He’ll probably freehand draw over it anyway.

Agreed!

Cheers,
Marcus

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Did her ex give her syphilis? j/k As above, take it to an artist and let them draw something up. It should be an easy coverup as there isn’t much there.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
d3fianc3;93070 wrote:
did her ex give her syphilis?

lmao 56789

Joink
Participant
@joink

Here’s the cover-up she had done today. I’ll be getting mine done in the next few days.

Before:
amandabefore.jpg

After:
amandaafter.jpg

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

the letters aren too visiible at all! id call that a successful cover up. the flower looks good

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s a pretty good coverup there. If I didn’t know what to look for, I doubt I’d ever see the old one underneath.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

While that looks like a good tattoo it is a poor coverup. this is why not ever tattooer can do coverups

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.