JazzJazz
Participant
@jazzjazz

I got this tattoo yesterday ๐Ÿ™‚ Swallows symbolise good fortune so after a couple of months of consideration, I decided it would be ideal since I’m moving out to go to university in September! Hopefully, it’ll give me good fortune during the next stage of my life ๐Ÿ˜€ The yellow will apparently become more vibrant though. It just got mixed with blood :p

251721_2233419671996_1143049271_32694103_7776645_n.jpg

jacob310jacob
Participant
@jacob310jacob
JazzJazz;92807 wrote:
I got this tattoo yesterday ๐Ÿ™‚ Swallows symbolise good fortune so after a couple of months of consideration, I decided it would be ideal since I’m moving out to go to university in September! Hopefully, it’ll give me good fortune during the next stage of my life ๐Ÿ˜€ The yellow will apparently become more vibrant though. It just got mixed with blood :p

251721_2233419671996_1143049271_32694103_7776645_n.jpg

congratz ๐Ÿ™‚ i like the colors

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

Congrats on the new ink, and glad you like it. For me the linework is pretty iffy, and when I 1st saw it I thought it was a whale…but that could just be the angle! lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It looks average. As already stated the line work is pretty wonky. As long as your happy that’s all that matters.
Stick around here and learn how to pick your next artist. Don’t go back to this one.

ColdRosez
Participant
@coldrosez

Cool, I like it!

Adler
Participant
@adler

Yeah, congrats on the new tattoo. It’s not really well done but I’ve certainly seen much worse. Overall not too bad, thanks for posting.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Next tattoo you get, check out the artists portfolios first!

Zach

JazzJazz
Participant
@jazzjazz
BigZach;92912 wrote:
Next tattoo you get, check out the artists portfolios first!

Zach

Um, I did. I’m disappointed that people think it’s done badly because I’ve actually had really positive feedback about it and for me, it’s brilliant.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
buttwheat;92828 wrote:
It looks average. As already stated the line work is pretty wonky. As long as your happy that’s all that matters.
Stick around here and learn how to pick your next artist. Don’t go back to this one.

+1

That said, I’ve seen far worse (that back piece phoenix for instance, omg).

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
JazzJazz;92950 wrote:
Um, I did. I’m disappointed that people think it’s done badly because I’ve actually had really positive feedback about it and for me, it’s brilliant.

Remember this is a tattoo forum so we have a much higher standard then most people.
It’s not horrible by any means just not great and the line work is pretty shaky to say the least. But the colors and shading look good.

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

I like it. I really like the color choices.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Very nice, I also like it, but looking at the lines they aren’t all that straight nor are they bold.

As long as you are happy with it, then that’s all that matters.

Congrats!
Marcus

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
jacob310jacob;92816 wrote:
congratz ๐Ÿ™‚ i like the colors

Did you really quote the OP? Did you really think we wouldn’t know what thread you were responding to?

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I think it’s cute ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m a tattoo newb so I can’t make any comments on quality, but I like the design and colors ๐Ÿ™‚

Is it hard to do the aftercare on a tattoo on your back or hard-to-reach areas?

Amok
Participant
@amok
Thaela;93515 wrote:
Is it hard to do the aftercare on a tattoo on your back or hard-to-reach areas?

Yep, it helps to have someone who can do it for you. I had to put cream on my back tattoo when I was away from home, god it was awkward

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.