ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

I am looking at getting a quote that goes on both the top of my feet. How bad, or does it hurt?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

It will hurt, but who cares.. The pain from tattoos is only temporary and it is all apart of the tattoo experience

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

feet are bony on top and hurt like heck, really I dont think they are a very good spot for a piece, it needs to be kept simple, lettering is fine

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

Ya, that’s what I thought. I want to do a quote because I don’t really like many tattoo pictures on the feet, and since I wear flip flop and heels almost all year round I figured it might look cool.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

as you know expose to sun hurts the work, and I assumed you would want to wear flops all summer and heals will expose the work too, it ends up discoloring and lines fattening up and not looking too good, if its an important piece I would give it a good spot

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

Well we don’t really ever have sun. Wa is a very rainy state. But I like my feet so I were flip flops and heels to work. 🙂 lol

manningx18
Participant
@manningx18

I got my feet done sometime last year! && it was the worst pain i had ever felt!! I have 9 tattoos, and they were for sure the worst one! i nearly passed out!:cool:
But they were worth it! i LOVE them now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.