On a dark black friend of mine. very simple. very traditional
BLADAM.jpg

Second session
session2.jpg

Oops forgot this one. late addition
IMG_0400.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Do you mess with the photos at all to enhance the colors? The flowers are… unreal.

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

no sir. the only thing i do is the back background obviously but i use some of the best inks on the market. cost me an arm and leg but its worth it

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I actually love them flowers Nick! unreal work man!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

And are these inks tried and tested? I mean, how will they look in 20 years time? The normal thinking would suggest that anything that shines brightly at first will burn out quickly.

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender
ArniVidar;91879 wrote:
And are these inks tried and tested? I mean, how will they look in 20 years time? The normal thinking would suggest that anything that shines brightly at first will burn out quickly.

the inks are tried and tested. am i able to list the brand name? dont really know the rules about that here. they are the best on the market and originally started as 1 company, the owners battled then split and each created different ink companies. hands down best inks ive ever used. if my customers use spf 50 on their tattoos after they are healed they will last. however most arent that smart

HillbillyMudTurd
Participant
@hillbillymudturd

Amazing job that sum really good art. keep it up

ArniVidar
@arnividar
NickPrender;91882 wrote:
the inks are tried and tested. am i able to list the brand name?

Hmm.. dunno to be honest. Best be safe and not. Besides, you shouldn’t give away your secrets 😀

I was just wondering if anybody had these exact inks in them 20 years ago, and how well they’ve held up, comparatively speaking, next to other brands. This is just my natural pessimism/distrust speaking.. if it looks to good to be true, it probably is :p

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender
ArniVidar;91890 wrote:
Hmm.. dunno to be honest. Best be safe and not. Besides, you shouldn’t give away your secrets 😀

I was just wondering if anybody had these exact inks in them 20 years ago, and how well they’ve held up, comparatively speaking, next to other brands. This is just my natural pessimism/distrust speaking.. if it looks to good to be true, it probably is :p

haha thats true. ill keep it to myself for my own careers sake however most artists are familiar with this brand and if they arent then they are just plain dumb. regardless ive seen in person these inks 5 years later but not 20.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Nice job with the colors and shading. The line work well you already know. Keep up the good work.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

very nice job. just a wild guess, but is the ink eternal or fusion?

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

You’re close but nope not eternal or fusion however those are excellent inks. It’s the other company that was created from that group

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

The 2nd picture….what is it?
And you’re doing really good!

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender
C-los.p;91995 wrote:
The 2nd picture….what is it?
And you’re doing really good!

It’s a quote in Sanskrit. Don’t remember what the quote was though

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
NickPrender;91948 wrote:
You’re close but nope not eternal or fusion however those are excellent inks. It’s the other company that was created from that group

ah gotcha! 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.