TwinsDad
Participant
@twinsdad

Here is the outline I will update this as I get more color. What do you guys think? Sorry for the crappy cell pic ill get some better ones.

shot951310277034942.jpg

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

This piece would probably look way better with colour, as long as the artist who did the colour was skilled and experienced.

TwinsDad
Participant
@twinsdad

We start color in a few weeks, just got this done on Saturday.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

looks cool dude!

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Looking forward to seeing this one progress. Line work looks solid from what I can see from photo.
Going colour is the way forward on this piece. Nothing like sitting for hours of line work then wanting to start colour.
I have a month until I am back in the chair for my 1st dose of colour.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Are we all looking at the same tattoo? Cause the one on my computer has some pretty wonky line work.

Natureh8ter
@

Awesome back work!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
buttwheat;91495 wrote:
Are we all looking at the same tattoo? Cause the one on my computer has some pretty wonky line work.

Sorry, don’t see it. From where I’m sittin it looks very clean, very nice.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Dave Van;91501 wrote:
Sorry, don’t see it. From where I’m sittin it looks very clean, very nice.

Looked again maybe there is some back acne or scaring that is throwing it off but to me looks like blow outs all over the place. Now shut up I’m watching NY Ink

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
buttwheat;91504 wrote:
Looked again maybe there is some back acne or scaring that is throwing it off but to me looks like blow outs all over the place. Now shut up I’m watching NY Ink

Really? Are you just looking for shit to bitch about? A piece that big is never going to be perfect unless you want to wait five years for a seat with one of the masters. This artist did a really nice job. I think I’m going to be able to start my apprenticeship soon, and if you are this tough on my shit when I open my own shop I’m charging your ass double! Go stare at Kat Von D’s tits, loser!

clay1680
@

im with you Buttwheat there are some bunked up lines but overall this could be a good piece with all the color thats hopefully gonna b put into it.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
clay1680;91507 wrote:
im with you Buttwheat there are some bunked up lines but overall this could be a good piece with all the color thats hopefully gonna b put into it.

Don’t encourage him! I’m trying to turn this into a warm, fuzzy forum, where everyone loves everything! Peace and love!

TwinsDad
Participant
@twinsdad

Maybe you guys can help me out by pointing out what might be bunked up? to me it looks just like the original art he drew.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Two easy to describe points are the top long feather on the wing off of the skull and the lower corner of the jaw where it touches the ropes. It’s not a bad tattoo at all just not owe and awe worthy. But congrats in jumping back into the chair.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Still looks pretty good to me without seeing another close up of various sections of the tattoo you can’t really see any blowouts or anything of that nature. Looks solid to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.