What is it?

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I don’t even know what is going on

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

All I can see is the word “Fuck” and a cross, some stars, and over the top shading..

There’s a few hearts too, and musical notes!

Why didn’t you add anything else?!

clay1680
@

terrible work and execution by a scratcher obviously. and why would you get “dont fuck with Karma” on your arm with a cross and some other skribble that doesnt go together. find a day job you grundel brushing egregious slandering blue-collared 5th grade educated smack addict.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

What a mistake!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The tattoo looks scratchtastic. I do see it was done in a shop but what the fuck were you smoking when you came up with that?

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I’d just cut my arm off

starmen
Participant
@starmen

Ok, you don’t like it. But let me explain this. In our post communistics state Czech republic, there wasn’t any proffesional artist. And tattoo have only people from prison, hand-made with pen ink. That was until 1989. First professional tattoo studios was starts maybe in 1995 and then was tattoo slow expanded. But still it isn’t much tolerated today. And peoples prefer black tattoo. And motives like skull, knight, scorpion. I like my tattoo and all my friends like it too. And some old peoples looking to me “trough fingers”, but they can do anything. And i’m happy when other old people from company where i working look at my arm and say “that’s pretty tattoo”. And artist do his work good! Thats like i want. Sry for my english.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

Why did you write the text in English if you are Czech?:confused:

starmen
Participant
@starmen
puzzled1;91409 wrote:
Why did you write the text in English if you are Czech?:confused:

If text will be in czech, it will has more meanings than one like in english.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

That looks like shit. The nautical star disappears in the shading, there’s way too much black, I really don’t understand why you’d get a “below the influence” tattoo, it has no flow, and there’s a thousand other problems.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It looks awful, but in an effort to remain positive, I’ll give you credit for going big the first time.

Amok
Participant
@amok

as long as you like it and you’re happy, then it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.

but my opinion is it’s fucking awful, sorry.

PS there’s some VERY good czech artists, I believe I saw some in Tattooist art magazine, which is a free downloadable e-mag.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
starmen;91411 wrote:
If text will be in czech, it will has more meanings than one like in english.

Well, in fact, it can have more than one meaning in English as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.