yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

took 9hrs straight, didnt leave the shop until 430am… done by horiyen.

266315_243187712376202_100000549258444_940642_3012996_o.jpg
279171_243187032376270_100000549258444_940640_5450398_o.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That is fucking awesome. How was the ride home?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
buttwheat;91132 wrote:
That is fucking awesome. How was the ride home?

thank you sir! the ride home turned out well because AF was in LA anyways and he ended up needing a ride back home with me and ended up driving my rental all the way home.

i also met gsouder and saw his awesome plague sleeve. man nick chaboya is brilliant…

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
yodaddynukka;91134 wrote:
thank you sir! the ride home turned out well because AF was in LA anyways and he ended up needing a ride back home with me and ended up driving my rental all the way home.

i also met gsouder and saw his awesome plague sleeve. man nick chaboya is brilliant…

Ha! I KNEW you were going to post photos! Looks off the fucking hook, I love the explanation Jess gave me. I went home and googled all that stuff he was talking about, pretty crazy!

It was nice to meet you. I think it’s the first time I’ve ever met a guy when he was butt ass naked but it wasn’t as awkward as it sounds. It’s all about the art, right? Your work is amazing.

And thanks, Nick killed it on my sleeve, and it’s amazing to get the attention of people like Jess. He nailed it, the people who really get it are the ones that hunt down the right artist for the right job and to have someone like him recognize the effort was really cool. I wish I was more into the Asian styles because I would love to get work done by him!.

I can’t wait to see this come together and the next time your in LA we should grab some food and preferably, we’ll both be clothed this time 🙂

Amok
Participant
@amok

Damn nice art man. That’s dedication.

Your arse looks bruised btw, judging by Gsouders post above, maybe it was his fault?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Looks great man, but would have expected no less from Horiyen. 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Amazing work. That’s you not sleeping on your back for a while haha 😀

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wow! :):):):):):)

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

it’s that good – I’m assuming the eyes are meant to be different for a reason?

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

This isn’t the Tebori piece you were talking about is it?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Amok;91147 wrote:
Damn nice art man. That’s dedication.

Your arse looks bruised btw, judging by Gsouders post above, maybe it was his fault?

No, I was nice and gentle. This isn’t prison anymore.

Wait, what?

clay1680
@

ZZZZAAAAMMMMMM.. n9ne hrs straight has to b rough. but the end result is amazing and had to feel good to walk out that shop and know you got a sick ass tattoo thats covers half your body.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Gsouder;91137 wrote:
Ha! I KNEW you were going to post photos! Looks off the fucking hook, I love the explanation Jess gave me. I went home and googled all that stuff he was talking about, pretty crazy!

It was nice to meet you. I think it’s the first time I’ve ever met a guy when he was butt ass naked but it wasn’t as awkward as it sounds. It’s all about the art, right? Your work is amazing.

And thanks, Nick killed it on my sleeve, and it’s amazing to get the attention of people like Jess. He nailed it, the people who really get it are the ones that hunt down the right artist for the right job and to have someone like him recognize the effort was really cool. I wish I was more into the Asian styles because I would love to get work done by him!.

I can’t wait to see this come together and the next time your in LA we should grab some food and preferably, we’ll both be clothed this time 🙂

Thx bro. Haha yeah it was a lil funny meeting u butt booty naked. We should definitely catch up when im down there.

seniorminnion;91162 wrote:
it’s that good – I’m assuming the eyes are meant to be different for a reason?

Yeah, one eye is looking up at the gods and one eye is watching over the people. There are so many meanings behind the fudo myo-o, i am a little ashamed i dont know them all. My artist suggested i get this and i thought it looked cool so i agreed.

DavidJednat;91164 wrote:
This isn’t the Tebori piece you were talking about is it?

Yeah, but he didnt do any tebori on it yet. He is saving the tebori for conventions. Too bad because i would have wanted to experience it.

clay1680;91270 wrote:
ZZZZAAAAMMMMMM.. n9ne hrs straight has to b rough. but the end result is amazing and had to feel good to walk out that shop and know you got a sick ass tattoo thats covers half your body.

9hrs was brutal! I wouldnt recommend it. On a side note, 2 days after this session i flew to las vegas to get 5hrs of work on my in progress arm sleeve by another artist. I need a break…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.