puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

Now that I’m thinking ink again, my old half sleeve, hodge podge design based on add some here, add some there, has come under scruitny. My sense is to leave it alone but with so much experience here on the forum I thought I’d ask for your opinions. Can it be improved or should I let an old ugly sleeping dog/dragon lie?

halfsleeve01.jpg

halfsleevebackofarm.jpg

halfsleeve02.jpg

halfsleeveinsidearm.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

if im 100% honest that can be saved and i actually really like it, if u just sharpen up some lines and a little touch up on color it could be cool.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
WardyInk;90989 wrote:
if im 100% honest that can be saved and i actually really like it, if u just sharpen up some lines and a little touch up on color it could be cool.

Wardy, can you be a bit more specific? Which lines could be sharpened up…all of them to give it a cleaner look? Same with the colour…?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
puzzled1;91022 wrote:
Wardy, can you be a bit more specific? Which lines could be sharpened up…all of them to give it a cleaner look? Same with the colour…?

yeah i would get it all done over again mate even though it actually doesn’t look bad atall i rather like it. But that’s just me there is allot more people who know far more about this stuff than me.

The aim is to get buttwheats approval you get that you have a masterpiece. 😉

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I think just getting it reworked to brighten up some of that tired ink would be great.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
buttwheat;91070 wrote:
I think just getting it reworked to brighten up some of that tired ink would be great.

So how do artists generally feel about requests to brighten up a piece if they weren’t the ones who did the work originally?

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

Id do it but expect full shop pricing

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
NickPrender;91103 wrote:
Id do it but expect full shop pricing

Good to know, thanks.

whatever12
Participant
@whatever12

I’m interested in removing my tattoo. Anyone know if the laser works?
Does anyone know the risks? How much? Thank answer!

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
whatever12;91105 wrote:
I’m interested in removing my tattoo. Anyone know if the laser works?
Does anyone know the risks? How much? Thank answer!

You may want to post your questions about tattoo removal along with some photos of the ink you are unhappy about in the section entitled ‘Tattoo Removal Discussion’.’

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.