in2ition
Participant
@in2ition

28jftis.jpg

I’m pretty happy with it for now ( 15 hours since it has been made ).
It’s on the right side, on the rib cage.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I can lie and be very nice, or I can be brutally honest…

in2ition
Participant
@in2ition

Hmm say what’s in your mind, the brutal way. I want opinions.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

alot of people are probably going to call the style of writing..

but i actually like it nice tat dude

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

bad script choice and not clean. shakey lines and even with perfect lines it would still wouldnt look clean

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
NickPrender;88726 wrote:
bad script choice and not clean. shakey lines and even with perfect lines it would still wouldnt look clean

i don’t think it’s the style of writing where lines are meant to be straight nick, looks like it’s meant to be as though someone has just jotted it on him

I personally think it looks good.

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

hey man if you like it i cant take that away but if i was to ever produce something like that my boss would rip my head off. lets take for example the y in today. its haggard. or the s in sun. you can see the hesitation with the machine with that dot. my mentor always told me that with script there are fonts that no matter how clean you make them they will still look bad. this is one of those fonts. it also, in my opinion, was supposed to be cleaner lines and this is where the artist failed

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It’s done in some child script I get that but there is no reason it can’t be done cleanly. Sorry man it is shit.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
NickPrender;88726 wrote:

This is pretty much what I was going to say. The shaky lines are what I was going to point out. I also just hate the script used.

ChiVer
Participant
@chiver

Wow. That’s ….permanent.
I mean if it meant something to you, please elaborate…
otherwise it’s childish.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.