zyrexson
Participant
@zyrexson

i have a rearing horse tattoo on my rib cage and below is my 1990 tattoo. i have a lot of ideas on what to put there to make my two tattoos look like one big piece(dried trees,thin dark clouds,etc…) but i don’t know how to actually do it. please, someone help me. thanks! my bin is now full of sketches i made. :p

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Was that done in 1990?

zyrexson
Participant
@zyrexson

i had the 1990 tattoo for about a year now. i added the horse just recently. but then it feels like its missing something. maybe a background or something(i still dont know). but im loving it. 🙂

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Kinda scary. Find another artist to fix it then design a BG to pull the two pieces together.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
zyrexson;87826 wrote:
i had the 1990 tattoo for about a year now. i added the horse just recently. but then it feels like its missing something. maybe a background or something(i still dont know). but im loving it. 🙂

No shit? that is faded like it was done twenty years ago. Was it done at someones house?

zyrexson
Participant
@zyrexson
buttwheat;87864 wrote:
No shit? that is faded like it was done twenty years ago. Was it done at someones house?

its the glare youre seeing,strong intensity of the camera flash. and the camera was set to black and white when that picture was taken. so man, any opinions on how can i lessen the “bare look” of my tat? 🙂

zyrexson
Participant
@zyrexson

i was hurt with what you said. lol. this is how it looks like in rgb mode. 😀

smirkendoll
Participant
@smirkendoll

man its your tattoo get what you want. and if you dont know what to get then dont get anything until you do know! its your skin your pain your life make it your tattoo!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
zyrexson;87871 wrote:
i was hurt with what you said.]

Oh don’t be a pussy 😉

No that looks way better. As Zombie killer said find a way better artist and have them add some background that should help that out.

zyrexson
Participant
@zyrexson

all right. thanks everyone. guess ill have to do more sketching until it finally displays what i really want.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Since the rear feet of the horse are cut off, you’ll probably want to have a grass field since you want trees in the BG also. But I think water would look better, sort of like the horse is splashing around a beach, you’ll have water splashing under the horse and have a sunset effect to the left of the horse. The 1990 part can have sand around it.

Just off the top of my head. 🙂

zyrexson
Participant
@zyrexson

i never thought of that. thanks mate

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m not sure that the date can ever really be incorporated INTO a piece. Perhaps the piece could only serve as a frame around the date. Hmm.. not sure.

zyrexson
Participant
@zyrexson

hey guys,thanks for all your response to this thread

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.